Earth Magic by Farmer is gorgeous.

StaceyJ

This is one of my favourite oracle decks, it has always been so truthful. I find it's meanings deeper than your average oracle deck and I love that it is based on nature - simple, obvious and powerful.
This was the deck I received a vision with too, showing me how to cleanse it and that was before even reading the book, so I was impressed by that.
My favourite cards in the deck are: LAKE, RIVER, AUTUMNAL EQUINOX, OCEAN, RAINBOW, ISLAND.
I also love the messages of FOREST, ICEBERG & ANCESTORS.

decan

When I receive a deck I first pull one card to guess if my "relationship" with this deck will be good or not.
Concerning the Earth Magic Oracle I pulled the Ocean card, I think that is good.

My intuition is that the Earth Magic Oracle could be a clairevoyance deck, not exactly like Tarot (because with Tarot we have more to study the meanings of the cards).
About the booklet I am not a fan too.

MagsStardustBlack

I just find it frustrating. The bright orange glow should be at the top. It's "lighter" (has less weight) than the darker side. Putting dark at the top feels wrong.

But when the biggest issue that I have with the deck thus far is the card back that's okay. I do agree about DNA though. It's a bit lacklustre. I've not yet had it come up for me in a reading so I'm not sure how I'd react.
I don't understand what you mean, the dark tree with yellow sky is at the bottom and the bright daylight tree at the top?

AnemoneRosie

I don't understand what you mean, the dark tree with yellow sky is at the bottom and the bright daylight tree at the top?

Yes. That's what I mean. I keep wanting to put the yellow sky/dark tree at the top, which then makes the deck upside-down.

MagsStardustBlack

Yes. That's what I mean. I keep wanting to put the yellow sky/dark tree at the top, which then makes the deck upside-down.
Aw okay, I think it feels right for me the way it is but everyone sees things differently. If only we could change all the niggling bits to suit us... I'd have way more decks! :)

decan

Well, I come back on this thread related to Earth Magic.
The part above the picture on each card is indeed rather large, but I found a use to that.

Concerning the card "MUSIC - Harmony" for example, it appears to me that its meaning isn’t necessarily "harmony" but as well and possibly "disharmony" (I noticed this in two spreads I did lately), therefore with a fine permanent marker I noted beside "Harmony" "Disharmony?". We have got space to do it.

Nyx-Knits

This was my first oracle deck and I absolutely love it. I do my daily draw with it, as well as an occasional more in depth read regarding staying on my path or other life issues that come up. It is amazing how well it works with my intuition and I've found it to be a very insightful deck.

Aster Breo

How big are the cards in this deck?

AnemoneRosie

Amazon tells me that the outer box is: 13.7 x 9.9 x 4.1 cm; the cards are slightly less than the full width of the box (we need to allow for box width after all).
I can shuffle them, but I cannot shuffle the Tarot Noir for comparison's sake.

Or should I get out my ruler?

Aster Breo

Amazon tells me that the outer box is: 13.7 x 9.9 x 4.1 cm; the cards are slightly less than the full width of the box (we need to allow for box width after all).
I can shuffle them, but I cannot shuffle the Tarot Noir for comparison's sake.

Or should I get out my ruler?

I'm not familiar with the Tarot Noir deck (or many tarot decks, actually), so that comparison is lost on me. :-X

If the cards are close to 9 cm wide, that sounds pretty big. (I'm a Lenormand reader. I like small decks that I can shuffle easily. That's why I'm asking. ;-) )

This is probably enough info for me to have reservations about the size of these cards.

Thank you!