Arcus Arcanum--Strength XI

Morwenna

This card shows a lady riding a lion sidesaddle, as it were. She is looking calmly down at the lion, who walks along open-mouthed, perhaps roaring; they seem to have a symbiosis. She is dressed in a blue gown printed with golden suns, trimmed and accessorized in gold; she wears a red cloak, also trimmed in gold. The lemniscate (infinity sign) appears as a twisted loop of some material, floating some six inches above her upraised palm.

They are moving through open terrain, over some lush ground vegetation; behind them is some rocky soil, beyond which something looks like water (hard to tell); beyond that is a distant stand of trees, probably conifers.

This kind of strength is confidence. She seems at one with the lion; she appears calm, and the lion is as assertive as it needs to be. I see all the gold and suns on her garb as referring to the waking, outside world through which they move, and the varied terrain indicates the variety of experiences that life takes a person through, for which they need strength, and confidence.

canid

She's calmly controlling not only the lion but the lemniscate, multi-tasking easily & gently. This card reminds me of when Lucy rode Aslan in the Chronicles of Narnia; who is really controlling whom? This lion definitely doesn't seem passive, but very powerful.

Morwenna

Yes, I think this is the only Strength card I've seen that has the figure actually controlling the lemniscate, rather than having it automatically float over her head.