Partner in Crime: Reaching your Potential and Manifesting what you Need with the Fae

YDM42

Thanks for declaring what you want YDM42 and explaining it for us :) I put it down in the list to help manifest what is right for you and what you need.

I'm not a native English speaker, but I wondered if it should read companionship instead of championship. If I need to edit that, please let me know.

Love and light,

Kahlie

Yes its companionship- the spell checker...changed it. sorry

YDM42

You can do this exercise with the FFO or the HoF or both of course!

Look through your Deck(s) and choose which Card you think encompasses your Potential the best. Which energy/influence are you looking to achieve.
I choose Solus

After that, shuffle your Deck and ask the Fae to show you what they think is your Potential.
Epona's Wild Daughter

Relate to the rest how you think it fits.

Feel free to discuss your results with others in the group and comment upon them.

This exercise is for active/semi-active members

Hmmmmmm---well....thinking I am not real familiar with this deck so any suggestions are appreciated. I like the bridge aspect of Solus---I dislike the depressive side of Epona's

Kahlie

I choose Solus

For me this is the QofW energy. You chose for your potential an energy that is lively and strong. Somebody who knows their ground and is not afraid to speak it (energy in the throat and area I connect to service).

Epona's Wild Daughter

Shows me that the Fae think that your potential to work towards now is less active energetic then Solus and more intuitive and passive. Epona is the to go Fae for when you have questions and are puzzled, her wisdom allows you to think for yourself. She has no problems confusing others, because she is herself. She leans upon wisdom (Owl) and is supported by others. I feel she has a more give and take balance with her followers then Solus.

Does that make sense to you?

Kahlie

YDM42

For me this is the QofW energy. You chose for your potential an energy that is lively and strong. Somebody who knows their ground and is not afraid to speak it (energy in the throat and area I connect to service).

Shows me that the Fae think that your potential to work towards now is less active energetic then Solus and more intuitive and passive. Epona is the to go Fae for when you have questions and are puzzled, her wisdom allows you to think for yourself. She has no problems confusing others, because she is herself. She leans upon wisdom (Owl) and is supported by others. I feel she has a more give and take balance with her followers then Solus.

Does that make sense to you?

Kahlie

I forgot to mention the owl--I liked that aspect-thanks for reminding me. So what do we do with info? I did add 5 and 4 to equal nine. Hermit.

hopena

I have both decks, but I'm out of practice, and I'm not used to reading for others (I still owe Oak_Woman a reading, after I flaked on her in 2011, in the reading exchange :/ ).

I will think about three things that I want to manifest and add them here - and if I feel more comfortable reading for others at some point, then I will say so, so that I can be bumped to a more active member.

Thank you. :)

YDM42

Hi, I had to keep my answers brief yesterday because I was typing with the on screen keyboard. I was very concerned about the cards I pulled for my potential. At first glance, going from hot to cool- made me feel as if the potentiality of my life has passed or happened in the past. And i hope with everything in me that's not true, because I still feel like I got a whole lot to give and do. I did notice on the Wild daughters card the frist thing I saw was the Owl, and then I was able to view the rest of the card. The distinction between the two cards reminds me of the quote "there is a difference between force and power" - and I think that difference lies in wisdom. I also feel that any thing that is forceful will most surely eventually burn itself out. In that regard I didn't feel so deflated by the contrasting cards. So I am going to take this to mean that my highest potential lies in my wisdom and utlizing that and putting that spiritual knowledge to use in my life on a daily basis. I have the wisdom and teachings that are very powerful once implemented, but I seldom focus or use it, I am more like the Solus card, full of hot air, and very little action unless provoked, my actions are propelled by anger or the need to survive- and it shouldn't be that way.

Kahlie

@YDM42
Glad you have found a better take on what Epona's energy can do for you. Thank you for sharing I suggest you spend some time with her and her companions and see what other messages she has to give you. Epona sometimes seems to sigh to me: 'You just don't get it' in this wistful way and I know I have to pay attention and try harder.

During the next weeks we will do Readings for each other on how to adapt with the energy we need, what is there to help and what is there to harm and we will delve deeper into the potential that we are exploring.

@hopena
We all make mistakes, but we don't all have regrets. If you still remember a mistake you 2 years ago I suggest you find a way to forgive yourself and move on. You might want to try to make amends to Oak_woman or freely share a Reading.

I'm looking forward to working with you and I'm curious what you want to manifest!

As for me, I'm still not home, so I've been thinking on what I would pick for my potential. It's hard for me, because I have at least 3 cards I could be considering (Himself, the Sage and The Oak Men). I was also surprised that all these energies are Male, not female. It is giving me some time to reflect onto that.

I also had a curious dream in which I didn't show up, but 3 women did. It had themes of jealousy and finding it difficult to make choices that fitted her. I have done extensive work on jealousy in the past, as I would always make myself small as to not aggravate people in my life. Not so strange is the fact that I currently have 2 females in my life who are prone to jealousy. Definitely going to work some more on that today.

I asked the Fae who would come to help and received the Rarr reversed. My energy has been a bit shattered and scattered so Rarr reminds me to do some energy work today focusing on keeping me, me. I guess that only makes sense to me too. Lolz.
Rarr and me have a love relationship and strangely enough one of my clients commented on some entities she had seen recently after working with me. She described a ball of energy flitting around fast. I had to admit that sometimes I ask Rarr to visit clients with low energy.

:heart:

Kahlie

YDM42

Well I pulled Spirit Dancer this morning- just to see what came, and since I cant seem to find the book and I m not real familiar with this deck I searched online and the first blog I read seemed to point me in the right direction. It was about a lady who pulled her self out of depression and has been doing art work and being creative every since. That is encouraging since I am an artist, and I have been having this quiet urge to pick up my pencil and draw. So today, I will do some creating, and see what happens.

Kahlie

Well I pulled Spirit Dancer this morning- just to see what came, and since I cant seem to find the book and I m not real familiar with this deck I searched online and the first blog I read seemed to point me in the right direction. It was about a lady who pulled her self out of depression and has been doing art work and being creative every since. That is encouraging since I am an artist, and I have been having this quiet urge to pick up my pencil and draw. So today, I will do some creating, and see what happens.

I hope you had a fun time creating! The threads here for each Card also have a lot of advice and answers. I just got home but am a little tired, so I will do the exercise tomorrow.

Kahlie