Alchemical Tarot Study Group

mac22

OOOOOO Nice

Mac22

queencleofide

Leisa said:
I'm sure Sulis wants to smack me ....

I've created threads for all of the cards and added the book text to them.

I notice that the book text is not included for thread on the Lady of Coins and am hoping that Leisa might be willing to add this for the sake of completeness. Also Five of Staffs.

Many thanks.

Satori

What an amazing and incredible resource. I just recvd the Alchemical Renewed in trade, and I have the first ed. as well. I was showing the Renewed to my husband, marveling at the sheer lovely strangeness of the deck, and thinking that I'd like to learn more about it. I came here hoping to find some discussion about the deck, and here is a whole area devoted to it.

I love AT!!!

sapienza

Enjoy the new deck Satori. It's a gem. I still refer to these threads myself when I'm working with the deck. Some great info here :)

RexMalaki

It has been a couple of years since this Study Group has been active. Since Robert Place is publishing the Alchemical Tarot Renewed 3rd Ed., this might be a good time to see if there are enough people interested in studying this deck to get a new group going.

We probably should wait at least until 3rd edition is published and possibly until the companion book is available...

Is anyone else interested?

mac22

It has been a couple of years since this Study Group has been active. Since Robert Place is publishing the Alchemical Tarot Renewed 3rd Ed., this might be a good time to see if there are enough people interested in studying this deck to get a new group going.

We probably should wait at least until 3rd edition is published and possibly until the companion book is available...

Is anyone else interested?

Me, me :)

Mac22

RexMalaki

thank you mac22, and then there was two...

...just one more and this thing could have a life of its own!

mac22

thank you mac22, and then there was two...

...just one more and this thing could have a life of its own!

You're most welcome. I used the CD course myself... it's quite good - Just don't drive a car while listening to it. It requires your full attention....

Please keep me informed of your progress.

Mac22

RexMalaki

I've been wondering about the CD course...spoken word huh? I have to have a copy...come on pay day.

I just got my 3rd edition deck yesterday...should we wait on the companion book...and/or more folks to participate?

What do you think Mac22?

mac22

I've been wondering about the CD course...spoken word huh? I have to have a copy...come on pay day.

I just got my 3rd edition deck yesterday...should we wait on the companion book...and/or more folks to participate?

What do you think Mac22?

Knowledge is always worthwhile.

Mac22