Your Most Trusted Deck?

Juliana

Of course any deck can do any reading. But do you have a certain deck that you always go to for the big questions or when you need advice on something weighty? If so, I'd love to hear about what your most trusted deck is!

tarotcognito

Tarot of the Elves.

I like it because it doesn't pull any punches.

Aeric

Gay Tarot.

No other deck gives me such straightforward, poignant answers to the most important questions. Sometimes I trust it to just gently reiterate what I didn't want to admit to myself.

Darkmage

Londa Tarot. It's straightforward and doesn't mess around.

yaraluna

i read with the tarot of prague usually, but for those times....
tarot de Marseille majors only (Jodo version)
it is blunt and direct and and and right on. whether you like it or not.

Penthasilia

My Thoth deck. Probably because I have had it forever- but people always laugh when I pull out the cards and sigh "Wow- so much easier to read with than my other decks!". :D

Silverlyn

Morgan-Greer. Hands down!

VGimlet

My Mary-el has become my deck for important or weighty questions.

Miss Divine

Never thought I'd ever say this, but it's the Vampyres.

Richard

If I wish to consult a deck about deep spiritual issues, then I need to believe that the deck was designed with such topics in mind. (I.e., use the right tool for the job.) I trust that the Rider-Waite (Albano-Waite) and B.O.T.A. decks are more than equal to the task, since their authors were considerably more spiritually savvy than I, and they incorporated that spirituality into their decks. The Wang Golden Dawn deck would work too. I could use the Thoth, but I connect better with somewhat more realistic imagery.