yes & no questions

jog1118

normally, i do'nt use a particular spread for yes/no questions. somehow, i get a feel of the answer looking at all cards dealt and finding their interrelations

:smoker:

Ruby Red Slippers

Yes or No....

This is the way Wicce does it.......

You might want to check it out. I don't read often at fairs, but did last week...I used this for the yes/no questions and it worked very well.

http://www.wicce.com/yesno.html

Ruby Red Slippers

Alta

Wow, thanks Ruby Red Slippers. Reading that I was very impressed with the psychological insight shown. Sounds very effective.

carrielynnsim

I agree... I think I'll try that method next time a yes/no answer comes up.
I usually do a 3 card reading when someone asks a yes/no question.

Little Baron

Moonsinger, I liked your Gypsy method. I will try that. Is it the last card that gives the yes or know or is it a majority?

Yaboot

samreid26

Thanks Moonsinger!!

Yeah, Yaboot is right! Moonsinger's Gypsy method sounds really good. I'll deffinitly be trying that one, because I have alot of yes/no questions to be answered. :) Thank you Moonsinger!!

samreid26

It really works!!

Ok, I really suggest Moonsinger's Gypsy Method, because I tried it a little while ago, and I was suprised at how well it worked! Wow. I'm still shocked. I didn't think it would work THAT well, but it did! That's DEFFINITLY a great way to use Yes & No Questions. Thanks Moonsinger, again!
:OL

firemaiden

So, now I can tell you this story...

...Last year I came to Morgana's Chamber in NYC to buy a new deck. I couldn't decide whether to buy the Visconti gold or not. I hemmed and hawed. The young woman behind the counter pulled out a deck and quickly went all through it looking for the aces and putting the cards in piles. Then she told me my answer was "no" and the reason came up as being about money, actually. How right she was !

Hahahah. Now I know, Moonsinger, she did a yes/no reading for me with exactly the method you described.

There is something I don't understand in your description, however, you say, the other aces give some insight into the reason. But how? I mean, if you turn over all four aces, you will always have the same cards -- duh, the four aces ... how can they give insight? Do you mean, the cards surounding the other aces?

The other thing is, it will be yes if upright, and no if reversed, right? So then of course, one would have to make sure the cards have been prepped for reversals, otherwise...

redfairy

yes and no questions and questions on timing are my biggest stumbling blocks in tarot. Now i just put 3 cards out and if all of them are positive cards, then the answer is an astounding yes! if only two are positive then it is a maybe yes, if all three are negative cards then a definite no, if two are negative, then a maybe no! if one positive card or no positive card then NO.