gsf - Getting it All Together

lunalafey

ya' made me see something-
Temperance is blending, balance, paitence & the psychic.
Looking at the fish, they could represent the possibilities in a situation, taking time to think things through as well as recieve all the intuitive impressions that are floating around.
If one stops and listens to the inner voice- the inner knowledge.
Taking into considedration of all opprotunities and possibilities as well as intuition, one will be able to make a very sound and balanced decision as to what steps to take.

Namaste

mooncat2 said:
Half in, half out - water & air - mind and emotions balanced.

Great idea! :)

Namaste

mooncat2 said:
It was the goldfish that gave me the answer - four of them swimming around in formation. I felt they symbolised the four elements and the need to be balanced physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Then I noticed the Fey has all four colors of the elements also.

Thanks for that insight! :)

(There really is more to these cards than I thought at first glance... they are quite subtle...)

Namaste

lunalafey said:
Temperance is blending, balance, paitence & the psychic.
Looking at the fish, they could represent the possibilities in a situation, taking time to think things through as well as recieve all the intuitive impressions that are floating around.
If one stops and listens to the inner voice- the inner knowledge.
Taking into considedration of all opprotunities and possibilities as well as intuition, one will be able to make a very sound and balanced decision as to what steps to take.

I like this idea too. :)

It is said that a pair of fishes is said to have appeared on the Buddha's foot, representing freedom from desire. I see this as reinforcing the idea of balance, patience and spiritual awareness. What do you think?

What about the smoking torches?

Justin

The Torches

As with all things having to do with temperance, this card is about balance (as has been stated by the above posts) so for me, the torches bring in the element of fire and earth. The fire is represented by the incense burning and the earth is represented by the metal in the torche posts.

souljourney

Thank you sooo much for this thread. This card has given me fits. Mooncat thank you so much for the 4 fish being the balance of the 4 elements. Seems so simple yet I missed it.
SJ