2 female significators next to each other in GT?

Padma

to me, Cross, Tree and Clover signify a healthy improvement in a long-lived relationship. Cross - destined, Tree - longlasting, Clover - lucky break or opportunity.

Ring/Scythe/Clouds looks like confusion over whether or not to leave his wife. The Clouds have prevented the Scythe - he is too confused/uncertain to make the change. But we see with Tree/Clover that all shall be well for wife (Tree, lifelong or long-standing love) and him. Clover coming at the end of the phrase indicates good luck, and happy endings...imo.

I would have said that the Crossroads/Book/Ring/Scythe means the wife finds out about the secret relationship going on, and it gets axed.

I am still convinced that he and Dog lady are cheating together, or plan to! Seems it is the Dog's idea, though (Bear/Dog)

I think that I need to see the whole tableau though, as anyone else here would need to, to give a convincing answer. These bits and pieces are never a good way to settle the GT.

You can do a square of 9 around the Man card, and a square around the Lady, to discover more...even do one around the Heart, and the Ring card. That should help.

Midsummereve

to me, Cross, Tree and Clover signify a healthy improvement in a long-lived relationship. Cross - destined, Tree - longlasting, Clover - lucky break or opportunity.

Oh, I totally bypassed the other meanings for Cross and Tree. Looking at Rana George's book, I see that she also sees Tree as a soulmate, so Cross and Tree could also indicate a soulmate connection?

Ring/Scythe/Clouds looks like confusion over whether or not to leave his wife. The Clouds have prevented the Scythe - he is too confused/uncertain to make the change.

Could be. Perhaps I should ask him :D ... or not ;)

But we see with Tree/Clover that all shall be well for wife (Tree, lifelong or long-standing love) and him. Clover coming at the end of the phrase indicates good luck, and happy endings...imo.

Yes, unless the Tree refers to a soulmate (Dog)?
I have done the Chain of Houses for a number of cards (Stork, Moon, Heart, Paths) and am finding out a lot of interesting info, it's all confusing though...

You can do a square of 9 around the Man card, and a square around the Lady, to discover more...even do one around the Heart, and the Ring card. That should help.

Thank you. I have done that and found out how my uncle and friend met, or where, I know more about her now, but as a novice reader, all this information is rather confusing and I am still unclear about what his GT means...

CosmicBeing

how long have you been reading lenormand?

I am still a beginning 9 card spreads can still tire me out lol

Midsummereve

how long have you been reading lenormand?

I am still a beginning 9 card spreads can still tire me out lol

3 months...
I'm starting to get the hang of GTs, but reading for family and friends is a little stressful as I don't want to get it wrong for them or say things I shouldn't :D

CosmicBeing

3 months...
I'm starting to get the hang of GTs, but reading for family and friends is a little stressful as I don't want to get it wrong for them or say things I shouldn't :D

ah only maybe 2 weeks for me. But, picking it up quickly. I like it more than tarot honestly when it comes to event based information.

Also when i read for myself i don't need to pair it with oracle cards like i have to with tarot to make sure I don't let my ego get in the way lol

Cacia

Midsummer

Hello

i have move your thread because you are asking about specific cards and this is the right place to do that, thanks

Cacia

Lenormand moderator

Midsummereve

Hello

i have move your thread because you are asking about specific cards and this is the right place to do that, thanks

Cacia

Lenormand moderator

Hello Cacia,

Could you tell me how to attach a photo of my GT to my original post please?
I cannot make sense of the instructions on the site :(

Thank you!

Padma

Padma said:

What I meant by that, was look at your Grand Tableau photo, and look at the 9 card squares around the Man, the Lady, the Dog, and the Heart (and maybe the Ring too). And this will provide you with more information.

Midsummereve

What I meant by that, was look at your Grand Tableau photo, and look at the 9 card squares around the Man, the Lady, the Dog, and the Heart (and maybe the Ring too). And this will provide you with more information.

Thank you, Padma, I have done that. I'm not getting very clear information though, not experienced enough... I'll attach a photo of the GT in my next post, when I get home, for anyone to comment on :)

Midsummereve

Padma,

Here is the photo of the GT for my uncle.
Please ignore the writing at the bottom of the GT; they are notes I left from a previous GT I did ;)

If anyone would care to basically tell me what the future holds for the "Man" in this GT as far as
1/ his marriage is concerned
2/ his friendship with the "Dog", the lady friend...
... I would really appreciate it.

I am too close to my family member to be able to "see" things impartially. I am confused by the presence of the Dog and Woman cards on the same row, so I can't tell what the future looks like for either, unless the Woman card which stands in the way of the Dog card takes precedence over the Dog?
Any light shed on the row where the Ring sits would also be much appreciated. I don't know if the Tree refers to my uncle's wife or to the Dog card above...

Attachments

• GT.jpg
    GT.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 170