King of pentacles

aquanesha

How would you interpret this as what you need to realize about a situation?

Thanks in advance
aquanesha

starrystarrynight

Maybe it is suggesting you need to realize that this is a solid and stable situation. (More solid and secure than you may realize now.)

Of course, how you read it in conjuction with any other cards in your spread may change that possible suggestion...

aquanesha

starrystarrynight said:
Of course, how you read it in conjuction with any other cards in your spread may change that possible suggestion...

Just the one card for the question

Thanks

starrystarrynight

Then I would go with what I said in my first sentence...that perhaps you need to realize that the situation is solid and strong...or that you need to affect a stance of strength and stability (financial, healthwise, educationally, etc.) in the situation...i.e. that you may need to grasp your security and bring it under control. In other words, take better charge and control of your physical well-being, whether it be financial or healthwise.

Not sure if that helps or coincides with whatever you were asking about, but I think this king is all about getting to that point of stability/security in life.

Does that mesh at all with whatever you had in mind when you were asking the question?

RaeBelle

Perhaps that the situation is more secure than you think.

aquanesha

You know what I think I see it now. Maybe it's a situation that is not going to change at all and that is something that I need to realize

you think?