Dream Inspirational Cards Study Group - Card 11 Children

Onyx

Following the lesson of the Art card meaning I am goign to let the deck tell me how to approach "Children" card for meaning.

What does this card give me?: Felines -- individuality, a strong self-will that will seek its own first. One who will stray, a curiosity or a lazy attitude. Each one is an indvidual and there can be no real assumptions made. "Children" bring joy in the laughter and playfulness but they can also give stress and demanding attitudes. Children alike Felines are often underfoot and absent at odd times.

What Challenges me: Astonishment -- I msut learn to see with new eyes and remember that there is something to be learned from everything. There must remain a splendor adn danger in all things that are bright and delight the eye.

What will it teach me: Monks (Rx) -- The young hold to no tradition or formality. They follow their hearts not a law or creed. There is almost an essential joyful irrevernece that thrills the joyful, peaceful heart that may anger the establishment.

Dream Dictionary: happy days ahead of you, unrealized potential, awkwardness of those who ask and seek to learn.