Hanged Man as a job?

.traveller.

I was thinking that this might represent someone who is in between jobs, in the middle of the interview and application process and waiting to hear something.

How else could this be seen?

star-lover

could be a variety of jobs showing an important aspect of them

how about private detective or policeman, mulling over things, never getting very far, having to go back to the beginning? and think things differently? relying and waiting for own gut feelings to move them forward?

Eddie

Deffinately a problem solver!!
I feel that what you have described is more of what position the person might be in rather than the job itself.
See what I mean??
eddie:heart:

star-lover

never had those keywords for the hanged man eddie problem solver, good one

Lexie

I'm not sure but a key word for Hanged Man is "sacrifice" so Hanged Man as a job could be anything that has to do with offering to others...

if you're talking about the position someone is at and not the job itself then this could mean a waiting period or a delay.

~Lexie~

.traveller.

Eddie said:
Deffinately a problem solver!!
I feel that what you have described is more of what position the person might be in rather than the job itself.
See what I mean??
eddie:heart:

Nope. I was thinking that in asking the question, I have to be open to the possibility of unemployment. But since I have determined that this card could represent unemployment, I became curious about whether it could represent a job as well. So far, the responses have been helpful :)

Elven

Hi .traveller.

I read the thread title before I opened the thread as saying 'Handy Man' - not Hanged Man ... and then I read your enquiry LOL!!

Im going with it as an answer :p

WalesWoman

I was thinking of a window washer, some sort of job that keeps you tethered.

There are a lot of jobs that might make a person feel tethered and that their hands are tied so they can't be more effective. Working for some government or regulatory agency perhaps, where you are tied up in red tape and have to do everything by the book, even if it's dumb.

star-lover

PMSL at window washer for hanged man :D

well only if he falls off his ladder lol

blackstormhawk

Job that you don't want to take, that you have to take, that will perhaps teach you something, but might not be worth the rewards (financial and experiential).