Hanged Man as a job?

TarotDreamer

For me, this could mean there is something unique or different about the job. It could mean that you would be like a fish out of water, that the environment might be out of your element. The Hanged Man is about non-conformity, so it could mean not being like everyone else at the workplace.
It could mean there is some sort of sacrifice you might need to consider to accept the job.

James

Eddie

.traveller. said:
Nope. I was thinking that in asking the question, I have to be open to the possibility of unemployment. But since I have determined that this card could represent unemployment, I became curious about whether it could represent a job as well. So far, the responses have been helpful :)
OK, I was just going by your title;
"The hanged man as a job"
or was it;
"what does the hanged man mean for me" for i felt this was what your original post was describing.
I feel it is either one or the other, i can't see how it can be both, it just seems a little confusing to me, exactly what it is you are trying to get from this card.
I guess it depends what your original question was.
What was your original question, just out of interest?"
Its not clear from your original post
Its so easy to get wires crossed on the Internet.
It is late here and I am about to go to bed which could explain my confusion......lol!!!!
Eddie