What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

Catmoon

Penguin Parade Tarot by Chronata arrived today, but is a mother's day present, can't open it till 05 May
:CryingOutLoud:

Padma

lol @ Catmoon and sympathy, too :) so hard to restrain oneself! And Yay for Penguins!

My postman is bringing me Caitlin Matthews Arthurian Tarot, and the LoS Reincarnation deck. :D Also the Picture Postcard tarot that I won. And some playing cards from 1950's, with little cats on the back. I wish he/she would bring me a lot more decks! lol!

ETA and just ordered the Rabbit Tarot - so hard to find, so cute! also some rare Russian playing cards with animals on them, fortune telling deck of 36 :)

Nina*

Every single thing I ordered like 8 days ago are still not even sent or in transit.
*corner trimmer
*Langustl
*Dame Fortunes Wheel
*around the world book
*Sheridan-Douglas book
*Darkana tarot (not even finished yet)

You might think I lived in Siberia, Nothing ever takes less then 2 weeks to get here

Really? But we're practically ''neighbours''?! I receive most stuff (from all countries except Canada) within two weeks... From Europe and Tarot Garden in a few days even.

I'm awaiting:
Around the Tarot book
Wisdom of the Hidden Realms
Spare Morgan Greer (hopefully shiny)
Two spare Le Vieux Jours Lenormands
Tarot Playbook
Manga Tarot (LS)

Oh... and a sewing machine. :D

Essjay

My Sacred Sites and Celtic Dragon decks have arrived plus some GORGEOUS bags from Sulis - absolutely lovely :D

rachelcat

Just ordered:

Lenormand Oracle and French Cartomancy, both of which I'm REbuying, not really sure why . . .

and Hexen2.0 and Vanessa. I swore I'd never get that girly (Vanessa, not Hexen!!), but here we go! (Really, it's just the tin. Not!)

And I recently realized the Hexen is necessary for my science-y collection. The evil twin of the Quantum??

blackrainbow

The Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot arrived today.

Wendywu

There are a lot of things en-route; but they all seem to be very delayed in transit. Most annoying!

Mellaenn

A Mary El Tarot

Two books written by friends; a lawyer who happens to be a psychic medium and a man who is an angel communicator:

Never Letting Go - Healing Grief with Help from the Other Side

Love, Light and Joy - a 90 Day Practice That Will Change Your Life

Wee_Gypsy

I got my Michelangelo Tarot today and The 2nd volume of the Kaplan Tarot encyclopedia!!!
...I am going to look at my new 'toys' more

GeekyMomma

Gilded Royale is out for delivery, so I should have it sometime this morning.