Devil as feelings

goddessof1967

It could also mean that she feels responsible for him but not in a healthy way, more in a way that he's dependent on her and she feels she needs to look after him.

Or she might wanna tie him up and have her evil way with him :devil: hehe

ngser

Thanks for the interpretations, I guess my main questions is a point of view question, for example, does the devil card in the "how she feels towards him position" means that she has has obsessive or lustful feelings towards him or does it mean that she feels "he" has the obsessive or lustful feelings towards her. Because I had a problem telling that to the querent when he ask me that question, I thought that with the six of wands in "how she sees him" position, it would mean that She was the one that is obsessive because the six of wands means someone that is victorious. So I guess its the point of view problem.

cdevouhn

One way of looking at it could be that he feels restricted to express himself to her. In a way, he feels deeply attracted towards her, probably finds her incredibly sexy, yet he can't approach her. He's probably afraid that she's way out of his league, and would probably laugh or diss him off if were to approach her. So hence he does try to separate himself from her, but deep within he still "craves" her. It's a powerful feeling he has from her, but I think you should pull out more cards just to get a deeper perspective.

I got a free reading with a newer Tarot deck, Whispers of Love Oracle, and I asked how does a particular person see me or how does he feel about me. The Devil card was pulled and I was told that he is very drawn to me physically but feels that he cannot take the risk. This is quite surprising considering that nothing has been openly expressed with regards to feelings of that sort and all we had was a short friendly talk although my dreams and the vibe I'm getting from him does seem to support the Devil card. I had to quote your reply because it seems he does try to separate himself from me but deep within might be craving for me.

What this has made me feel is that I am secretly flattered even though, just like what he's doing, I do not feel the need to provoke him to open up. Secondly, the feeling is mutual although still in secret. He's like someone who gets more interesting the more I secretly delve into tidbits of his personal life. I do not blame him if he feels he cannot take the risk, I feel there is a bigger reason to this - you know, let things be as they are.