Tarotphelia's Daily Spread

Trogon

Tarotphelia... thank you very much for this spread! It looks wonderful and I'll be giving it a go tomorrow morning! This one looks like a keeper... :D

the hermit

Keslynn said:
Great spread, Tarotphelia! I don't really have that much time in the morning to do this as a day spread, but I'll give it a whirl for a weekly spread. Hmmm...

Thanks for sharing it with us!

:) Kes
taro--
i used this spread twice this week as a daily for myself, but this afternoon i did a reading for a friend and expanding on Keslynn's thoughts i used it as a look forward.

he's gotten into a rut and wanted to know what might be a good way out.
so i thought of your spread and just basically took "today" out of the questions. thus...
"what did he need to do to get out of the rut?"
"what should he NOT do?"
"the unexpected?"
"how can he be happy?"
"spiritual advice?"

the spread gave a very good and clear picture to me and my friend feels much better about the paths before him.

thanks for the great spread idea!

Mystica

Thanks for sharing this spread! I have been using a daily 5 card spread, but with not as much detail. I draw one card for the main energy of the day, and four surrounding cards for clarity. The spread you've shared with us gives a lot more detailed information.
I usually draw my cards the night before. Sometimes in the morning because I'm a very early riser, but mostly at night. If I have something major going on, then I can attempt to concentrate my dreams on the cards for the coming day. At times it's way off, but there have been a few situations that I've dreamed about, and felt a lot more confident in the morning. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

lawguy51

a little off topic

This looks like an interesting spread. I'm definitely going to give it a try. But I was wondering about the daily 3 card spread. I know a 3 card spread can be used to do a quick past present future reading, but if you use it daily, do the three cards still represent those three time events?

Tarotphelia

Basically Lawguy, you can make those 3 positions into anything you want as long as you do it before you shuffle!

I will now wave my magic wand (paintbrush) & declare you free to make up any kind of 3 (or more) card spread you like!

Shocking, isn't it?!
Tarotphelia

lawguy51

Tarotphelia said:

Shocking, isn't it?!
Tarotphelia

Absolutely! As I'm quickly finding out, intention counts for a lot. BTW, I just tried your 5 card spread for tomorrow and it was very revealing and dead on. I'm going to use it for the next week or so and report back to you. Thanks.

Major Tom

lawguy51 said:
As I'm quickly finding out, intention counts for a lot.

Some of us go so far as to say intention counts for everything! })

As my wise friend Faunabay says in her signature: "Your intentions create your experiences!"

Astral Lag

Great!

I've been using this spread for a couple of days, and its great. Thanks for sharing, quite direct for a beginner as well as with enough complexity to evoke an integral interpretation.

Tarotphelia

You're welcome Astral - I still use it myself , but not so much every day anymore .