Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Sexual dream: Ace of Wands - Six of Cups - King of pentacles

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Citizen

kika_meow 
Citizen

Sexual dream: Ace of Wands - Six of Cups - King of pentacles

So I had a sexual dream about a friend and I asked the tarot why (maybe not the best way of structuring the question, uh?) and in the line for "forces within me" I got:

A of W - 6 of cups - King of Pents.

Which I kind of interpreted as a new creative force rising within me (the ace) filled with nostalgic feelings (6 of cups) about this King of Pents. But the guy I dreamt about is not a KoP at all, he's more like a Knight of Wands or Swords. So I'm still wondering what does that king wants to tell me about my dream. Any clue, ya'll?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

Adriana 
Citizen

Agree on the ace, new creative force. But are you attracted to this man? If you are the ace could just show that.
King of P can be that you find him as reliable, mature and or physivally attractive. The 6 of cups could mean he makes you feel at ease and comfortable. Dreams can sometimes pick strange people, but it could mean a quality about him that you want or need more of.. so then you "blend" with him
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Resident

Rallwedd 
Resident
6 of Cups

Hello Kika

I see the 6 of Cups as being about age reversals, like someone acting like they are more experienced or someone acting like they are more innocent than they are. It is definitely a "something not right here" card in a romantic reading, I think. Just saying!

Rhosyn
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Citizen

Ruby Jewel 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kika_meow View Post
So I had a sexual dream about a friend and I asked the tarot why (maybe not the best way of structuring the question, uh?) and in the line for "forces within me" I got:

A of W - 6 of cups - King of Pents.

Which I kind of interpreted as a new creative force rising within me (the ace) filled with nostalgic feelings (6 of cups) about this King of Pents. But the guy I dreamt about is not a KoP at all, he's more like a Knight of Wands or Swords. So I'm still wondering what does that king wants to tell me about my dream. Any clue, ya'll?
I agree with Rallwedd on the 6 of Cups.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4
The Thirteenth Moon

Thirteen 
The Thirteenth Moon

Arrow Moderator Question: Full reading?

Greetings Kika, were these the only cards you pulled (these three) in answer to your question? We just want to know if this was a full reading or if this was part of a larger reading.

Thirteen co-moderator Using Tarot Cards
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #5
Resident

Tabitha 
Resident

I always think of the King of Pents as a more of a solid, practical sort--like a dad, or a boss, or perhaps a long-term partner, when the relationship is on a firm foundation. Not really a "new lover" type. I guess, if I were reading for someone, I would say this suggests caution--this guy/friend fires your imagination, but part of you doesn't want that excitement in a relationship. This part wants protection, stability, the kind of security a child has in a happy home. If he's not that type of guy, perhaps he's not what you need now as a lover, but he may be just great as a friend.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #6
Citizen

kika_meow 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
Agree on the ace, new creative force. But are you attracted to this man? If you are the ace could just show that.
King of P can be that you find him as reliable, mature and or physivally attractive. The 6 of cups could mean he makes you feel at ease and comfortable. Dreams can sometimes pick strange people, but it could mean a quality about him that you want or need more of.. so then you "blend" with him
I agree that in dreams all the elements represent a part of ourselves, so the dream may just be indicating that I see myself as this cards show, and I really like your interpretation since I do feel attracted and even though I don't think he's mature or reliable, I think he's damned handsome and I like his style, so in that way he could be a KoP, since I like how he dresses and admire his work. I'd also agree with you on the 6 of cups but the people below said it's more a card of feeling "uneasy".
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #7
Citizen

kika_meow 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallwedd View Post
Hello Kika

I see the 6 of Cups as being about age reversals, like someone acting like they are more experienced or someone acting like they are more innocent than they are. It is definitely a "something not right here" card in a romantic reading, I think. Just saying!

Rhosyn
Well, it's not exactly a romantic reading, it was just a sexual dream. But I can relate that with what you say about 6 of W being about something not being what it looks like. So maybe it just emphasizes the fact that this fantasy is just that, a fantasy?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #8
Citizen

kika_meow 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
Greetings Kika, were these the only cards you pulled (these three) in answer to your question? We just want to know if this was a full reading or if this was part of a larger reading.

Thirteen co-moderator Using Tarot Cards
No, this was just a part of a larger reading. I pulled 8 more cards, but this combo in this position was difficult to interpret...
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #9
Citizen

kika_meow 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabitha View Post
I would say this suggests caution--this guy/friend fires your imagination, but part of you doesn't want that excitement in a relationship. This part wants protection, stability, the kind of security a child has in a happy home. If he's not that type of guy, perhaps he's not what you need now as a lover, but he may be just great as a friend.
Thanks, this made me understand a lot about that King of Pents. I learned from this dream that in my conscious everyday life I repress my attraction for this friend. But the dreams are an outlet for the unconscious mind to reveal all that is stuck in there. The card might be telling me that I want to see him as this King, not necessarily that he is this king.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.