Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

Kathy123 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebright View Post
New Moon tonight if anyone is interested in trying out this spread. I know I will be
Thanks Eyebright, for bringing this up for renewal I'm going to do this spread tonight.
Kathy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #51
Eyebright 
Citizen

I've just pulled my cards, they are very interesting, will write it up on my blog later this week, I have a test on Thursday so I won't have time to discuss my reading in a write up before then.

It's a really worthwhile spread that I enjoy doing, expecially if you follow it up with the Full Moon spread in 2 weeks time, you can track events and themes etc across the lunar month and beyond

Old 14-11-2012 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #52
Eowyn 
Citizen

Everyone is invited to the last New Moon of the year on Dec. 13th.

I want to jump to the astrology forum now and learn how to incorporate the sign where the moon is (this one will be in sagitario) I wonder if this would add to the reading or not.

Have a great reading!

Old 12-12-2012 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #53
BlueDragonfly 
Citizen

Time to bring this reading back up to the top! The New Moon is Saturday! There was no New Moon in the month of February this year, did you notice?

Hmmm.....incorporating the sign the New Moon is in adds an interesting twist! I keep meaning to learn more in-depth about astrology, the signs, houses, planet placements, it might be a good spot/time to get my feet wet! This New Moon will be in Pisces.

BlueDragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #54
Eyebright 
Citizen

Thanks for the reminder BlueDragonfly. I know nowt about astrology, but would love to incorporate it somehow, someday!

Old 28-02-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #55
BlueDragonfly 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebright View Post
Thanks for the reminder BlueDragonfly. I know nowt about astrology, but would love to incorporate it somehow, someday!
I don't know very much! I'm just going to track the Moon through the signs on this site, to get started. Scroll about halfway down the page to the pink framed Void of Course chart for 2013/2014.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/timingwiththemoon.html

As for using it with this spread and the Full Moon spread, it's interesting to see what is focused on and how that would tie in with your reading. I do know that the Moon is always in the same sign as the Sun when it is new, and the opposite sign(6 signs away) when it is full. *nods*

BlueDragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #56
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today