Three (3) of Swords, Queen of Pentacles, Page of Wands?

Jemoflight

There's a whole list of them somewhere. I wish I would have written them down at the time but maybe someone on here might know more. Many years back, before I seriously started on my spiritual path, I kept having all these minor accidents, poked in the eye with a tree branch, eye infections, stubbed many toes, hurt my hands, hit in the chest with a ball. It was like I was accident prone. Long story short, I met a woman at work who seemed to explain it all. The spirits, angels, guides or whatever you want to call them were trying to get my attention. The eye trouble was because I was refusing to see the truth, the feet were because I was walking the wrong path, chest pain was because it was hurting my heart and the hands, which were the last, because I couldn't work without the use of my hands and would finally have to do something (I'm a massage therapist). Without knowing me she read me like a book just based on my injuries. She never claimed to have any psychic or intuitive abilities and once I followed her advice and cleaned up my life, things returned to a more normal state. So now when something like that happens, stubbed toe, haunted by card combos, cards falling out of the deck, reversals when I don't use them, I'm like ok you've got my undivided attention now what are you trying to tell me and please do so as gently as you can lol. sometimes it's the most obvious things that we have the most trouble with.

Sorry Moderators I went way off topic but it seemed to fit in.

GoddessArtemis

Jemoflight said:
There's a whole list of them somewhere. I wish I would have written them down at the time but maybe someone on here might know more. Many years back, before I seriously started on my spiritual path, I kept having all these minor accidents, poked in the eye with a tree branch, eye infections, stubbed many toes, hurt my hands, hit in the chest with a ball. It was like I was accident prone. Long story short, I met a woman at work who seemed to explain it all. The spirits, angels, guides or whatever you want to call them were trying to get my attention. The eye trouble was because I was refusing to see the truth, the feet were because I was walking the wrong path, chest pain was because it was hurting my heart and the hands, which were the last, because I couldn't work without the use of my hands and would finally have to do something (I'm a massage therapist). Without knowing me she read me like a book just based on my injuries. She never claimed to have any psychic or intuitive abilities and once I followed her advice and cleaned up my life, things returned to a more normal state. So now when something like that happens, stubbed toe, haunted by card combos, cards falling out of the deck, reversals when I don't use them, I'm like ok you've got my undivided attention now what are you trying to tell me and please do so as gently as you can lol. sometimes it's the most obvious things that we have the most trouble with.

Sorry Moderators I went way off topic but it seemed to fit in.
Wow, what's odd is only today I was telling someone how I seem to not only be so accident prone and hurt myself a lot lately, but things that I'm not even touching seem to fall down and off tables/shelves and break all the time. I took it as something being up with my energy but now you've got me thinking...

GA