I saw the faeries

Shadow Wolf

I've seen the occasional flicker of irridescent wings out the corner of my eye. I've also seen small shadows that resembled
dragonflies flitting and darting around, then disappearing.

I thought I was losing my mind, until I found Aeclectic.

devan_faery

i also feel angels when i am working with them, that is when i use my angel cards.
however i find that their energy can be very overwhelming a lot of the time, which brings me to tears, not through sadness, but through.... well i don't actually quite know why. their energy is like pure unconditional perfect love, i guess i'm just no used to it as have never experience anything like it before other than when i work with the angels. i told this to a friend of mine who is expereinced in his craft and he said 'well, your still young' so i guess if i keep at working with these energies i will be able to harness is rather than being overwhelmed by it.

devan

Shadow Wolf

THAT IS SOOOOOO AWESOME !!!!!!!!

CastleRock

I see flashes of white light mostly at night, when I close the light and get into bed. I can see them in the corners of my eyes, usually the right eye. I also see silver, shiny dots sometimes. I wonder if they're fairies. One night, as I was trying to sleep, I heard the gentle sound of laughter... it sounded like a child laughing.

devan_faery

i see all of those things that you just described, thinking that it was the fae that i was seeing. however i eventually discovered that it was my aura that i was seeing! hate to dissapoint, but this is probably what you are seeing too, especially when you said you see shiny silver dots, this is most definately your aura. the laughter however is more than likely the fae!

blessings
devan

CastleRock

hey devan,
What you wrote is quite interesting. But could you possibly explain further? How could the silver shiny dots be my aura? And what does it mean? I've been seeing these lights for a year and a half now. I've also seen strange faces sometimes, when I close my eyes... very vivid. I though that those might be faeries as well.

devan_faery

hmmm how do i explain.....

when i was a child i loved looking out of my window, and on a bright sunny day i would notice that i could see shiny silver dots everywhere, i didn't think much of it as thought that this is how everyone's vision worked. in the last year i have been developing my auric vision and early on in my development i had a moment where my vision was filled with bright vivid silver shiny sparkles or dots or of light. i was sure this was the fae and was so chuffed. i told my experience to my friend who has been teaching me about pyschic development and he said that it was my aura that i saw. since that day i can always see these shiny silver dots or sparkles moving about infront of my eyes, it's exactly what i saw as a child, but more stronger and vivid. it's the first layer of the aura, which is generally a whitish colour when viewing it around other people. from your explanation it sounds like you are seeing the same thing, it's good, as means you are opening up.
i've also had experiences of seeing vivid faces in my minds eye, and most of the time i don't know who they are, so guess they could be the fae or spirit type beings.
hope i've clarified things a bit, if not just let me know
devan

Alissa

I've seen flashes of shadows leaping about like a leap frog near my feet while on my back deck. I've seen hazes pass by in my craft room, but those seem to come and go with time.

I reckon maybe it's my vision that could be coming and going, times when I'm seeing with my Fae vision more clearly, for whatever reason (more meditation time, etc).

I don't frequently see auras, but I've seen them before. And I've seen white balls of light chasing someone around, but those I equated to a spirit energies more than faeries at the time.

And sometime I think it's all semantics ... faeries, spirits, angels, auras, energies, shadows ....

Maybe it's all the same thing, and only us who sees them differently while we're here...?

CastleRock

Devan, thank you for explaining. I can see what you're saying now. That is so weird though... I can't believe I can actually see my aura. I wish I could see other people's as well. I've been wondering what those silver dots were. That clears up a lot.

Alissa, do you still see the white lights? And where do you see them exactly? Mine are only visible through the corners of my eyes. At night, I also see purple shapes, and other lights. I think it happens when I'm really tired.

Alissa

CastleRock said:
Alissa, do you still see the white lights? And where do you see them exactly? Mine are only visible through the corners of my eyes. At night, I also see purple shapes, and other lights. I think it happens when I'm really tired.
I only saw the balls of light once. They were chasing a psychic medium who was lecturing all around the room - at first they were so immaterial I hardly noticed them, but as I paid more attention, I could see both his aura, and the balls of white light, quite clearly.

I think when we're tired we bypass some of the "logic" circuits the brain has wired in to our understanding, and since those circuits are worn out at the time, we skitter off into unused areas of brain circuitry that lead ... inward (for lack of a better word).

To keep these occurences happening, meditation/prayer/breathing works best for me.