FAERIES ORACLE - 1st three cards - putting it all together

mooncat2

Hope nobody has any objections to my getting the next exercise under way.

Your favourite, least favourite and universal cards. Put them together into a reading for yourself.

........what you are trying to create in your life
........what you are having the most trouble dealing with
.........message from the universe that helps resolve issues of least favourite card and fulfill potential of favourite card.

Have fun, fae folk.

Love

Rhiannon

At the time those cards were chosen I was in a job that wasn't the best, or most stress free thing in the world. My fave card was Himself and I interpreted him as "power and passion". My least fave was Bodacious Bodach and he is "sabotage, unhelpful help" and my universal was The Sage "teacher, friend".

I feel that I am trying to create a space for myself in which I feel powerful and passionate about what I do for a living. I'm currently thinking of starting my own business. The previous place I worked was full of back-stabbing and finger-pointing. I hate that type of situation and will always try to avoid it in the future. Why can't everyone just admit their own mistakes? I think I'm happiest when I'm sharing what I know with others and I love learning. I believe that if I focus on the learning and sharing aspects I can find a career that will make me happy.

Rhiannon :)

Jewel

Hi Mooncat2 thanks for the exercise :)

My favorite card was Indi
My universal card was the Maiden
My least favorite card the Dark Lady

I did this exercise about 3 months ago, and forgot to write it down ~shakes head~. I cannot quite remember what was going on in my life at the time but I do remember thinking how appropriate it all was at the time. Just for grins I am going to make an attempt of putting this together again.

In the past I have been very good at isolating myself, which in turn has made me feel sad and alone at times ... happy at others, Indi represents that place and my commitment to breaking through that personal barrier. What I have the most trouble dealing with is getting people to understand (not necessarily agree) with my spiritual beliefs (this is part of what drew me to prefer isolation). The Maiden to me represents a new beggining. What this card means to me is my emergence from isolation and a different approach to getting people to understand my beliefs non-judgmentally ... let down the defensive barriers, share openly, emerge a happy girl :)

mooncat2

My three were - the faery who was kissed by the pixies
the soul shrinker
She of the Cruach

At that time I was consciously trying to create in my life contact with others who shared my interests and spiritual beliefs. A bit of a natural hermit , there is a limit and there were times when I too felt very alone. So I found these forums,which was wonderful. Words are the only way we have to express who we are and what we have to give. My greatest fear would be that I inadvertently hurt someone through a careless use of words. And perhaps there is also the fear that what I have to offer will be rejected by others, that their words will hurt me. Work from the heart, be open to receive the loving and healing grace of the Great Mother , and then let it flow on to others was the message from She of the Cruach.

Blessings

Jimilyn

What are you trying to create in your life?
The Faery Godmother – Gifts. Talents. Grace. Helpful lessons.

What are you having the most trouble dealing with?
The Soul Shrinker – Cruelty. Malice. Gossip. Curses. Destruction. Blessing.

Message from the Universe that helps resolve issues of the least favorite card and fulfill the potential of the favorite card:
The Lady of the Harvest – Completion. Grief. Loss. Harvest. Release.

Summary:
Allow yourself to grieve over the energy you have created in your life with your words, then forgive yourself and let it go. Now is the time to begin reaping a new harvest of energy that you plant with grace, love, and acceptance. Do not look back, but continue looking forward. You cannot erase what has already been said; however, you can shape from this moment forward what you create. Release the ego centered feelings that brought the negative and embrace love and acceptance.

Jimilyn

Butterfly

Ok, putting it together for me....
At the moment I am trying to create a joyful, contented, creative fertile period in my life full of nurturing and warmth. (Bright mother) However, I am fighting aspects of myself that want to shut off from the world, and mental processes that are distancing me and causing depression (My definition of Rarr- supremely different to book).
My way through this is to stop thinking so much, just concentrating on enjoying myself, following a path of pleasure and fun (Mickle a Muckle).
I love to summarise my readings like this. It makes it all so simple, contained and possible. Just have fun, hey. Seems so easy.....

Jimilyn

Butterfly,

The faeries make it much more fun, don't they. My little reading just seemed to fall right into place so easily. :) And like you, when I stepped back and looked at the reading, it seemed so simple.

Jimilyn

Summerdream

My Summary

Here's my overview of my 3 cards.
1.) What am I trying to create in my life?
#14 The Maiden
Auspicious beginnings. Birth. Growth. Joy. Hope
2.) What I'm having trouble dealing with in my life?
#55 The Soul Shrinker
Cruelty. Malice. Gossip. Curses. Destruction. Blessing.
3.) How I can begin healing pain or resolving the issues shown by the uncomfortable card, and move closer to fulfilling the heart's desire expressed in the first, appealing card?
#11 Singer of Transfiguration
Transformation. Transcendence. Metamorphosis.

Currently I'm trying to create a joyful new beginning in my environment but I've had trouble dealing with gossip and cruelty shown towards me especially in the past. I know that all the hard times I went thru were worth it in the long run. I need to put all the pain and negativity behind me now so I can move forward to that fantastic new beginning. I am already feeling a major transformation in my life since I've started to release the past hurts. I feel a fresh start in all areas of my life.
These 3 cards pretty much sum up what I've been going thru recently!!

Jewel

I am thinking of doing this exercise all over again now that I know the cards so much better. I have been working with them since February on a daily basis (that is huge discipline for me *LOL*). Anyone else game?

Jimilyn

Jewel,

Do you mean selecting three new cards and doing a new reading?

Sure, I'm game for doing pretty much any exercise that involves these cards. They really speak and are so exciting to use.

Jimilyn