Fae-rly crazy happenings

goldnchyl

:heart:

Isn't it funny how this kind of communication is so taboo? I mean, that we worry about being labeled as crazy when we share these stories about our relationship with the non-physical (no offense, fey, yours is a certain kind of physicality :surprise: !). The fact is that all -- the fey, angels, celestial guides, us, all -- is of the same cosmic stuff. It's all one energy so there really is no distinction. So many people talk about faith in a higher power but when you say that you've seen angels or talked to God or gods or fey, they lock you in a padded room. Honestly, the insanity is our amnesia to the facts of true reality and our resistance to allowing it. In a forum like this one, I would venture to say that most here have had some kind of paranormal experience and there's still a worry that we'll be branded if we talk about it.

The fey exist so of course they can manifest. They are probably manifesting more than we know but our inner eye may not be open to seeing them.

It's so funny that you wrote this post. Just recently I could feel more of the presence of the fey in my yard. Flowers began sprouting all over, beautifully wild and while I didn't really see the fey, I sensed them clearly. I thought about what it might be like to see them or any other non physical form and my body responded with a fear that I didn't realize I had. I guess I never considered what that would be like before. I honestly don't feel prepared to handle it but now that I'm considering it, I can practice things that will help me to balance the fear. I would love to actually see them. To be in such a balanced state that seeing them is no big deal. Just reality.:heart:

Btw,
by valeria
I haven't had a faery manifest in person yet. But I do 'see' things out of the corners of my eyes, and occasionally other things I won't go into here. However, they do talk to me (audio manifestation?).

I think this is called clairaudience. Just so ya know~

by valeria
Just recently, I bought a labradorite stone about the size of an egg and somehow it turned up in the bag I keep the Froud Fae in. I was going to take it out and I had a heck of a time! I would try to push it up by feeling for it on the outside of the bag and it kept falling back in. Then I reached in to get it, and couldn't get a good grip on it. As I was trying to get it, I heard "please let us keep it - it reminds us of our forest" or something like that. So I let them have it with them in the bag. Thing is, I don't recall ever putting it in there to begin with...

What a great story. Absolutely love it. I've had similar kinds of things happen that are obvious manifestations but that ole ego/mind works hard to keep me from trusting what I can't see.

by .traveller.
When I come back, the missing item is either on the bed or my so-called altar (is it still an altar if you don't worship anything?).

I've recently come to realize that altars are kind of like energy vortexes. I don't think it has to be a place of worship but it makes a great place of worship because of the energy it's attracting. It's like now, my house is a wreck, you know, chaotic. But in the corner of my room where my altar is, the energy is different. More clear. The energetic work that we do there and the items we place on it creates a vortex that attracts what I've focused on in my rituals and such.

Thanks for starting this thread .traveller. Good stuff to share.

Sheri

I am a fan of Ghost Hunters, a show on the SciFi channel here about a group that uses technology to try to prove or disprove hauntings. This year, they were in Ireland and England to do some investigations.

On the show, one of the places they went was a place called the Lisheen Ruins. They went to investigate reports of Faery activity. During the episode, they were warned not to try and provoke anything (a common technique they use in the US to get activity), and this would be different than anything they have encountered before.

Throughout the episode members said they felt like they were being "hunted" and they actually caught some audio and video! There is one compelling scene that is thermal imaging in which a small heat spot is following their sound guys - and it is moving smoothly after them - and then it becomes THREE small heat spots moving smoothly after them! During the reveal, they don't specifically mention Faeries, but they discuss them throughout the investigation.

I thought I would provide a link to the reveal that is now an infamous YouTube clip: Ghost Hunters reveal of Lisheen Ruins

celticnoodle

YES! Valeria, we are also BIG FANS of that show too! My husband always wears his t-shirt ('RUN DUDE----RUN!), that our 'grand-dogs' purchased for him from the show's website when their show is airing here! :laugh: Our friends and family feel we should invite these guys out to our house to see what they can find here, as we have spirit activity here. :)

I also saw that fairy show! It was pretty cool, wasn't it? I love that show too---especially because they go about it in a professional way not to disprove or prove anything per se, but to be totally honest in what they can find. Even when they do not find anything supernatural, and if they cannot disprove it as such things as faulty wiring, old water pipes, etc. , they never say they think the people who hire them are idiots for believing they have spirit activity. so, I kind of like it for that too, they are totally fair in their investigations.

.traveller.

valeria said:
On the show, one of the places they went was a place called the Lisheen Ruins. They went to investigate reports of Faery activity. During the episode, they were warned not to try and provoke anything (a common technique they use in the US to get activity), and this would be different than anything they have encountered before.

That would make a good garden sign "DON'T PROVOKE THE FAERIES", I think I will make one.

valeria said:
Throughout the episode members said they felt like they were being "hunted" and they actually caught some audio and video! There is one compelling scene that is thermal imaging in which a small heat spot is following their sound guys - and it is moving smoothly after them - and then it becomes THREE small heat spots moving smoothly after them! During the reveal, they don't specifically mention Faeries, but they discuss them throughout the investigation.

I love it! That is so cool. I wonder what they would have done if they were followed by a BIG heat signature?

celticnoodle

ha ha---I guess I spoke too soon regarding my faeries! I've been on this site, and tried to make a post, and waited and ........ waited..........and... well, you get the idea. then my screen came up saying nothing was found, etc. whatever it is that is said when you lose your internet connection. i mentioned it to my husband--who is sitting literally 5feet from me on his laptop---on the internet also and he says, "I'm not having any trouble!"

ah ha! I grab my faerie deck, ask them if they were behind this trouble with my computer---shuffled the cards, pulled one, and I got the #48 reversed---"A Collective of Pixies". :laugh: As soon as I looked at them, I knew it was them---they even look mischievious! ;)

turn to their page---it says:
"When pixies haven't enough to do, they tend to GET INTO MISCHIEF TOGETHER! "

:laugh: Okay, I tell them---joke's over and it was fun, but please let me be able to pull up the A.T. site, and post something. The site came up immediately! Now, let's see if this post goes through just as fast! :laugh:

gotta love em!

Oh, and I also promised to use them for my next few readings! So, if anyone is interested, I'll be posting an "Oracle Exchange" soon with them---to live up to my end of the bargain!

Jewel

Traveller, I had totally missed this thread! Great stories guys! I have not had the honor to have a physical manifestation, but I hope to one day. I do have "clairaudience" (if that is what they are called) experiences quite often. They also hide things, and such. So I do certainly believe in them, and see no reason why one might have manifested to you. I'm jealous *LOL*. And I certainly do not think you are crazy. I mean, have you read my posts on the faeries .... there are probably lots of people that have read them that think I am not mentally stable, but I know what I hear and experience they don't, so I am not going to worry about what they think. You shouldn't either :D

I think I also need a garden sign with the " BEWARE ... DON'T PROVOKE THE FAERIES" message on it ~giggles~. I love that!

celticnoodle

Jewel said:
I think I also need a garden sign with the " BEWARE ... DON'T PROVOKE THE FAERIES" message on it ~giggles~. I love that!

ooohhh! I'd love that too! If you ever find a sign like that---you'll have to make sure you post where to find it here, as I'm sure lots of us 'faerie lovers' would want to have that sign as well!

.traveller.

I was going to make one. I'll post a picture when I am done :)

Jewel

.traveller. said:
I was going to make one. I'll post a picture when I am done :)
That is what I was thinking too. I did some drawings of Froud like Faeries I could paint one on my sign *LOL*. I will have to give this some thought.

.traveller.

I am going to carve mine since I have perfectly good tools that I haven't touched in over a year. Perhaps I should ask the faeries which of them would like to be on the sign?

I dreamt of an injured faery last night. I was so horrified (my ex-roommate was the perpetrator), but the faery told me "It's alright, I'll heal. It just hurts alot right now." The poor thing's leg was shattered. I just couldn't believe that someone could do such a thing deliberately. She was such a pretty, delicate little thing... about the size of a mouse, with colorful wings.