Vision Quest - VII Spiritual Warrior

jaj

a companion book

I don't know yet what to do about the symbols. The little white book is not forthcoming on specifics.

This thread mentions a Vision Quest companion book written in German:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=164011

Ironically, German is a language I feel pulled to learn. Although I have called myself an Anglo in this thread, that is not actually true. 85-95% of my DNA is from Germany, and I want to be able to read the family history written in German. Amazing that I keep meeting this language block.

Soaring Eagle

I don't know yet what to do about the symbols. The little white book is not forthcoming on specifics.

This thread mentions a Vision Quest companion book written in German:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=164011

Ironically, German is a language I feel pulled to learn. Although I have called myself an Anglo in this thread, that is not actually true. 85-95% of my DNA is from Germany, and I want to be able to read the family history written in German. Amazing that I keep meeting this language block.

One thing I've found helpful, especially with symbols I'm not familiar with, is to use a search engine (I'm using bing) and type in the the symbol followed by native american mythology (ie. sunflower native american mythology) that will give you some good links.

divinegoddess

Numerology Reference: Challenges, Victory, Exploration, Insight, Independence, reflection, assessment, motives, spirituality, wisdom, perfect order

Keywords*: Seeking, spiritual orientation, the search for your own truth, inner work, self-contemplation, power, self-actualization in the outer world

Inner message*: Follow your intuition, even though you’re uncertain sometimes. Focus on what is truly important now. If you want to find your spiritual direction, you can’t struggle with parts of yourself.To find the whole truth, you neither torture your body nor numb your senses. The real Spiritual Warrior is peaceful within. He neither fights himself nor others. His ability to surrender to life and his growing faith in the power of the Great Mystery awakens an understanding so profound, that it makes him invincible.

Outward manifestation*:In Native American tradition, the search for meaning usually starts with an initial quest for a guiding vision. Alone in the wilderness, each seeker exposes himself to unknown forces without any protection. He patiently waits for a message from Great Spirit that will determine his future course. The Spiritual Warrior tells you to pay more earnest attention to your inner being, even while working and in all your relationships. When your soul’s values permeate your activities, when your work reflects your inner truth, you live in unity. Then you are ONE, undivided, no longer torn between contradictory desires, conventions and opinions. Seek this internal unification. The Spiritual Warrior knows that misuse of power on any level will never lead to genuine wisdom.

My Interpretation: You’re on your journey, seeking for your own truth. You need to do some work internally, never giving up. The horse represents that the warrior is on his journey, along the way he has found a sheep, he hasn’t given up.

*From the LWB