Page of Cups & Love

nisaba

It could also speak to the presence of children (or a pregnancy) having an impact on the relationship - perhaps a child born to a previous relationship?

faithnlight

Just to add to what has been told ofcourse depending on the situation i have also come to learn that Page of cups often signal connections more of intuitive....needless to say more and MOST about love connections...somehow in my readings i have also seen often page of cups(not NECESSARIYLY...page of knight or king or Queen often come to mean as a WAIT as if a REAL person waiting for something...or EVEN EXPECTING TO GET SOMETHING...which in natural flow of reading would mean LOVE ofcourse but on a very personaly basis i have found it might indicate a WAIT in general...)
Page may be understood as an adult who is still a chlid at heart, so they indicate the kind of love that would be more of a puppy love .....:) their appearence might even suggest a situation or an event which is charged with such emotions...light, heady :)

tanu

xKam

Bluezman said:
Basically just as the others have mentioned. I see the Page of Cups as the immature love, the crush, the baby steps of romance. It reminds me of those high-school crushes/feelings. You're kind of gitty, unsure of how to appeal/approach the other, so you take these baby steps, like saying 'Hi'/'Bye' to eachother, giggling as you walk away, catch eachother looking at eachother in class, etc. You wonder if the other person is interested, and the other person (if they share the PoC towards you) wonders if you're interested. Meanwhile you pull a flower and do the 'She loves me, She Loves Me Not' game :D

I'd also say you'd have to be patient with the Page of Cups and expect a lot of beating around the bush. Between two people who share the PoC, expect a lot of little things that may seem meaningless but they're really not. There may be situations that appear as setbacks, but its really just the other person temporarily running away with their PoC feelings. He/She may say "I'll call you later", but then wont call, because they get scared/nervous as their gitty feelings get in the way. Or, they'll call, it'll be brief, a few minutes, then just as quickly "I gotta go, bye". This'll lead you back to your PoC feelings of uncertainty/unsure if the other person is interested. If both people involved have PoC towards eachother i'd say you can also expect to wonder if the other persons really interested in you, or not (when they are, but you're both just being unsure about it ;) )

I absolutely love how you worded it Bluezman!! :) Definitely an interpretation that I will keep in mind.

nisaba said:
It could also speak to the presence of children (or a pregnancy) having an impact on the relationship - perhaps a child born to a previous relationship?

In the few readings that this card has popped up, there have not been children involved (and not any pregnancies that I know of), but I can see why would think that and how it might come up in a reading. Thank you! :)

faithnlight said:
Just to add to what has been told ofcourse depending on the situation i have also come to learn that Page of cups often signal connections more of intuitive....needless to say more and MOST about love connections...somehow in my readings i have also seen often page of cups(not NECESSARIYLY...page of knight or king or Queen often come to mean as a WAIT as if a REAL person waiting for something...or EVEN EXPECTING TO GET SOMETHING...which in natural flow of reading would mean LOVE ofcourse but on a very personaly basis i have found it might indicate a WAIT in general...)

tanu

I can see this evolving as well from the card - but perhaps intuitive on the level of emotions with the other person involved with this card? I can see if intuition is involved, it would have to be about how the people in the situation are connected on a "love" or "crush" level/ or a lover/soulmate wave length.

balenciaga

It can be a heartfelt message of thanks, or of someone speaking about their feelings, telling you how they feel. For example, Sun + page Cups = speaking openly and honestly about one's feelings.

tamieya05

Page of cups has to deal with love an affection coming from someone you care about also positive message s that uplift you an move you...it can also be someone who lifts your spirits or you lifting your self esteem. If yu notice the page is handing the cup to you so affections of all kinds.