Tarot of the Hidden Realm

BeyondtheVeil

That is definitely the type of deck that I am looking for, MysticalMoose. :thumbsup:

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. I was thinking and hoping for the exact things that you said about this deck. I am definitely going to get it as it seems I would really be missing out on an amazing deck if I didn't.

BeyondtheVeil

Miss Divine

I received my copy yesterday finally (YAY!) and did several readings for myself already. I echo everything MysticalMoose says about it. The readings I've done so far read easily and smoothly. The more I look at these images, the more I fall in love with them! Very happy with my purchase and I know I will be using these alot. :)

Miss Divine

I just paired this deck up with the Messenger Oracle... WOW!! Perfection all the way!! I hope people give this deck a fair chance. It is very powerful!

BeyondtheVeil

I just paired this deck up with the Messenger Oracle... WOW!! Perfection all the way!! I hope people give this deck a fair chance. It is very powerful!

I definitely will! I am totally intrigued with this deck and have to see them for myself. This will definitely be my next purchase! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing your experience as well! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

greylady

I think it is an awesome deck; beautiful pictures but to hard for me to read, because the pictures are mostly very person centered
I have written a review on my blog about this:

http://greyladyshearth.blogspot.nl/2013/09/review-about-tarot-of-hidden-realm.html

Thanks for sharing your experience as well. :heart: I won't know for sure how I will actually relate and read the cards until I have them in person.

My favorite deck is the Mythic Tarot. It uses Greek Mythology, so I had to learn the stories and names. For me, it was worth it because I just adore that deck. :)

BeyondtheVeil

greylady

I recently bought the Mythic tarot on an Ebay like site. I am so happy to have the original deck

BeyondtheVeil

greylady

I recently bought the Mythic tarot on an Ebay like site. I am so happy to have the original deck

Yes, the original is the only one I like also! :thumbsup:

I'm hoping I like this deck also as it has been a long time since I found a deck that I am excited about and love. :heart:

I see that you are not new, but haven't posted much. I hope to see you around the boards again! :heart:

BTV

BeyondtheVeil

Just placed my order!! :)

I just placed my order on Amazon for the Tarot of the Hidden Realm Tarot deck! :thumbsup:
It is supposed to arrive on Saturday. I'm sooooo excited to get it! I will let you know what I think about it when I open it and have time to look at them.

Yay! :)
BeyondtheVeil

greylady

Yes, the original is the only one I like also! :thumbsup:

I'm hoping I like this deck also as it has been a long time since I found a deck that I am excited about and love. :heart:

I see that you are not new, but haven't posted much. I hope to see you around the boards again! :heart:

BTV
That is right. But because I am Dutch I felt rather unsure about writing in English. But recently I have began to comment on blogs and video's and I've started a blog of my own. And I hope, in time, that my writing will improve. So I think I will start posting here to, because I enjoy reading threads on this forum