"The Everyman Tarot" Deck available now

Is "The Everyman Tarot" worth persuing as a deck?

• It's a great idea! GO FOR IT!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • It's a nice idea, but I'm not sure how it will fly, sales-wise.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It's an idea; may be a tough sell to a publisher.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I'd buy one just to add it to my collection!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

starlightexp

I can help you out with Printerstudio if you go that route as well. Their ratio might be different from TGC

Karrma

I recently lost some good websites I need for work, when internet explorer went to 10. Push F12 on the computer, and in the bottom you will see explorer 10. click it, and you can choose to go to another version. The link may work then. good luck.
Your information has been good and balanced for this newbie, hope this helps you back.

starlightexp

Now is the not so fun time of formatting. I can tell you that EVERY designer that has ever self published has spent hours if not days getting this stuff right. It's boring and tedious but the closer attention you pay to this stage of the process the better the end results.

tarotbear

Now is the not so fun time of formatting. I can tell you that EVERY designer that has ever self published has spent hours if not days getting this stuff right. It's boring and tedious but the closer attention you pay to this stage of the process the better the end results.

Believe me - I know! :rolleyes:

If it was not for the help of people such as you, SLE, and a few others here in our AT family, none of this would be happening. We were meant to share our talents!

This formatting process is totally foreign to me in this setting - a book manuscript is a totally different thing that I can do. It would be like you buying fabric and a pattern but not having a sewing machine or knowing how to sew ... and wanting to make a 3-piece suit. :confused: I would be there in a minute!

tarotbear

At the moment - not that any of you are exactly waiting breathlessly :D - I have a proof version coming from both TGC and Printers Studio. With the weekend and a holiday coming soon it's anyone's guess when they might get here.

So -

Little organza bags are NOT going to make it for this deck! Jute? Muslin? Burlap? Leather? It's a men's deck - maybe I could wrap them in a baby jockstrap?

Attachments

• IMG_5539.JPG
    IMG_5539.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_5430.JPG
    IMG_5430.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 143

Ann Yu

I don't even buy it, it's just not my style. I like colored deck :( Sorry.

rwcarter

Little organza bags are NOT going to make it for this deck! Jute? Muslin? Burlap? Leather? It's a men's deck - maybe I could wrap them in a baby jockstrap?
Oh, that is just too f-ing funny! Makes me want to go pull out my Little Handbook of Jockstraps and look through it again. Wrap the decks in jockstraps and I'll but at least two! :laugh:

tarotbear

I don't even buy it, it's just not my style. I like colored deck :( Sorry.

Don't worry - not offended! :D It's a black & white, line drawing, (at times) minimalist deck although it does rely heavily on RWS symbolism. Not every deck is for everyone ....

tarotbear

Just for YOU, Rod!

Talk about going for a niche market .... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• TGC Deck 004.JPG
    TGC Deck 004.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 157
  • TGC Deck 006.JPG
    TGC Deck 006.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 134