Fairy Tale Lenormand

ArwenNightstar

Oh beautiful! I'm going to have to get this!

The House card is literally my dream home. Love it.

*Arwens Unite!* haha! :)

I'm so happy to hear this. I really loved that little cottage in the woods. :D YAY for more Arwens!

tinkerbell

Well it seems I am a bit late to the party on this but I am thrilled to see this deck- it does look absolutely gorgeous!
If I may...does anybody know when pre- orders will end? As much as I would love to secure my copy I have just had to pay for a very pricey car repair.
Also- will this price remain after pre orders close? In other words, will US Games release a (not so deluxe) version...and will it still be in a tin?:love:

tinkerbell

Lisa Hunt's Fairy tale lenormand

*blushes*
oops....just found link to pre-order no 2.

And just ordered!

And happily because it has taken me so long to find out about it I don't think I will have to wait too long to receive it! (fingers crossed!)

:thumbsup:

ArwenNightstar

*blushes*
oops....just found link to pre-order no 2.

And just ordered!

And happily because it has taken me so long to find out about it I don't think I will have to wait too long to receive it! (fingers crossed!)

:thumbsup:

OY! Just saw this. I'm so sorry I didn't respond. Hope you loved it!

Genna

Favourite deck.

I have worked with this beautiful deck-in-a-tin for more than a week. I find I only use this one now, because the pictures are so lovely. I love it more than any other Lenormand deck.
It makes me happy to use it, and I love the stories they have chosen for each card (like Kipling´s Rikki-Tikki-Tavi for Snake). And I do not find that the stories take anything away from the symbols, because it is made so discreet. And Lisa Hunt is a fabulous artist.

ArwenNightstar

I have worked with this beautiful deck-in-a-tin for more than a week. I find I only use this one now, because the pictures are so lovely. I love it more than any other Lenormand deck.
It makes me happy to use it, and I love the stories they have chosen for each card (like Kipling´s Rikki-Tikki-Tavi for Snake). And I do not find that the stories take anything away from the symbols, because it is made so discreet. And Lisa Hunt is a fabulous artist.

Oh thank you! :D Rikki-Tikki-Tavi was a fave of mine growing up. I'm so delighted you are enjoying it!