Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

le_charior

oh it was hard resisting to order this one. looks so beautiful! thankfully the limited edition was already sold out when i checked in here, otherwise i don't know if I could have kept myself from getting it... and i don't even read lenormand, or have any special connection to the day of the dead...

but what i wanted to say (and sorry if it is ot): now go and finish the lenormand de marseille, please! :) because that one i know already that I will have to get it!

DaughterOfDanu

Got mine in today! Love it! All I keep doing is looking over them admiring the gorgeous colors!

magpie9

My regular copy came today, and ut's great. I love the simple clear insert on that lovely paper. I'm going to show it around and make people very jealous! Here in the land of Dia los Muertos, it will be an instant hit!!

Rhinemaiden

My mega arrived 6/11... and exceeded my expectations in every respect. The bag (#33 the key, was the one I was hoping to receive, it's MY colors... blue and green) is a work of art unto itself, and it's LINED! ;) Love the little skulls! The card backs on the limited were also a delightful surprise. I'm reading the LWB -- "please wash your hands before reading this book," was a sticker inside books in the children's library when I was a kid; I'd wear gloves to keep this LWB pristine -- a journey through the making of this incredible deck. Thank you for this wonderful set... it's a treasure I'm putting in my pyramid. :D

Nica

I am still anxiously awaiting the arrival of my mega set. I suppose that my curiosity lies in which bag I will receive. (Fingers crossed for it not to be the Mountain, I've never liked the Mountain in the Lenormand.)

I hope everyone is enjoying their own set. Will post a picture on the FB group as soon as I receive mine!

Cheers,

Alamaris

Ah mah gawd! It's here!

The miniature edition is so cute, I couldn't help making an embarrassing noise aloud when I pulled it out. It immediately went on my year-round altar, which gets Dia-de-los-Muertos'd in November, so that everyone can play with it. The big version came with the Moon bag, which is very well-made (bag-makers, take an example, it is fabulous!) and the skull beads are the best thing. Edmund, I demand to know where you bought them, because I want a million of them.

The deck itself is a perfect size for shuffling, and I'm so glad I got the edition with extra cards, as I always like to have an extra Lady and Gentleman card when reading for myself or my queer friends. The quality is just phenomenal. I have utterly fallen in love. Two big thumbs up! Congratulations and admiration for such a great production!

Nerys

Mine arrived today too - with a Moon bag! Really wonderful. I picked it up on my way to work and have barely had time to look at it, but everything looks great!

starlightexp

So I'm hoping that everyone that ordered one got one by now. As of June 6 all the pre-orders went out and I've been caught up on shipping so if you have not gotten yours and you think you should have by now send me a pm with the PayPal name and I can see where it has gotten to. Knock on wood there were very few orders that needed fixing so I think I can go camping next week to PSG knowing all the decks are safe.

The LdM is still very much in the works and I think that will be the last of the Lenormands for me. With that I think I will have said all i can ini Lenormnad.

prudence

I got mine!!

Wow, it really is endlessly gorgeous, each card is so vibrant and has so much soul and life in it. The card stock is perfect, the backs are stunning, I could not be more pleased all around. I love it. Now I need to learn how to use a Lenormand.