Two of swords as a connection?

Scrappygirl86

I am doing a soulmate spread, and one of the positions is what family or friends would be my connection to my soulmate. However, I cannot figure out what two of swords could mean for a connection though. This is a card that I don't how it can refer to a specific situation or people.

Thirteen

Moderator Note: YOUR interpretation?

Hey, Scrappygirl86,

Even though there are a mere 6 days left before the forums shuts down, we are still holding to some rules. And one of those rules is you have to interpret before anyone else can help you. Can you at least take a guess at what the 2/Swords might mean as a connection? Then we can offer you our thoughts.

Thirteen co-mod UTC

Scrappygirl86

Unfortunately no. It's fine though. I'm not going to worry about it. It's my own fault. I haven't used this forum in years so I forgot that rule. I don't think there is any way that the two of swords can mean people.

Thirteen

Unfortunately no. It's fine though. I'm not going to worry about it. It's my own fault. I haven't used this forum in years so I forgot that rule. I don't think there is any way that the two of swords can mean people.
Odd assertion. Why not? If I said it WAS people, absolutely and without a doubt, and asked you to guess WHICH people...what would you say then? A wild, crazy guess.