Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

stellar4

Hooray! Order in! Many thanks for giving us all a chance to get one of these beautiful limited editions.

Nerys

I haven't been to this forum in ages and thought I might have missed my chance on this - but nope, just ordered a LE! Very excited.

1Eleven

I just went through this entire thread.. fascinating!

Ordered a limited edition.

Thank you for sharing!

starlightexp

almost there are just a hand full of the set left. I'm glad most everyone was able to get it. Most likely by end of the week it will be sold out.

Skydancer

Yea!! I got mine!!

Thanks in advance - I'm sure I'm going to love these. I lived in Mexico back in '99 and loved everything about it. The colors, the costumes, the celebrations -- big thanks!! :)

Alamaris

I think I just squeaked in under the wire -- sounds like there are only a couple of the limited edition sets left! My family has been celebrating Dia de los Muertos for as long as I can remember, and this deck fills a niche I didn't even know was empty.

I can't wait to hold the deck in my hands!

jema

oh and they ship on my birthday!

magpie9

I feel so lucky! I've bee off-line and out of touch for 3 weeks, and came back just in time to order a limited edition! :D :party: :thumbsup: :party: :D

merissa_88

I totally forgot about the sale due to being on vacation this week. Just ordered mine. Have been looking forward to this for a while!!