Essential Lenormand by Rana George - study group proposal

sweetcherise13

I've just recently been working with Rana's book and seen this study group was in place but it appears somewhat inactive. I'm wondering if anyone else is working with it currently?
Also, as I am new to Lenormand, how helpful do more seasoned readers find this book for a beginner?

snowmoon

hi, I'm in. thank-you.

lyricsoul

I just bought this book. If this study group is still a thing I would love to take part in it. I need all the practice and help I can get with Lenormand lol

BeyondtheVeil

I've just recently been working with Rana's book and seen this study group was in place but it appears somewhat inactive. I'm wondering if anyone else is working with it currently?
Also, as I am new to Lenormand, how helpful do more seasoned readers find this book for a beginner?

hi, I'm in. thank-you.

I just bought this book. If this study group is still a thing I would love to take part in it. I need all the practice and help I can get with Lenormand lol

I received my book yesterday. I just came on to also sign up for the Study Group, but it looks like it has a closed thread. We can start our own updated Study Group with Rana's book if there is interest. I wouldn't mind starting it up into an very active group. I am just learning also and I need a daily activity or to be able to ask questions on certain combinations, etc. I wish AT would give us a board for Practice Readings and Using Lenormand Cards like the Tarot boards have. {If you agree, go to the General Forums Board and post your wants for one also}.

Does everyone have their Lenormand Journals ready to go? I suggest two as I am using one for my readings/practice readings. I am leaving space to update what actually happened and if I got it correct.
The second Lenormand Journal is for writing dawn the cards.. their meanings {one short word at first} and then saving two or three pages for extra meanings.

Hopefully Lee will check back with this thread to see if he is still interested in doing the Study Group. If not, I wouldn't mind doing it. Or helping someone do it. I think this is very helpful to newbies and needs to be organized and active.

Let me know your thoughts!

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

Barleywine

I received my book yesterday. I just came on to also sign up for the Study Group, but it looks like it has a closed thread. We can start our own updated Study Group with Rana's book if there is interest. I wouldn't mind starting it up into an very active group. I am just learning also and I need a daily activity or to be able to ask questions on certain combinations, etc. I wish AT would give us a board for Practice Readings and Using Lenormand Cards like the Tarot boards have. {If you agree, go to the General Forums Board and post your wants for one also}.

Does everyone have their Lenormand Journals ready to go? I suggest two as I am using one for my readings/practice readings. I am leaving space to update what actually happened and if I got it correct.
The second Lenormand Journal is for writing dawn the cards.. their meanings {one short word at first} and then saving two or three pages for extra meanings.

Hopefully Lee will check back with this thread to see if he is still interested in doing the Study Group. If not, I wouldn't mind doing it. Or helping someone do it. I think this is very helpful to newbies and needs to be organized and active.

Let me know your thoughts!

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

I haven't seen Lee here since I took over moderating from him. The closed thread in the Rana George study group is only for the guidelines, which don't need to be updated on a regular basis. The other threads are all open, with the last card covered being the House. Feel free to pick up with the Tree if you would like to continue. I haven't looked closely at the guidelines yet, but if there are any that you think need changes, let me know. I'll also take a look at your other proposals.

BeyondtheVeil

I haven't seen Lee here since I took over moderating from him. The closed thread in the Rana George study group is only for the guidelines, which don't need to be updated on a regular basis. The other threads are all open, with the last card covered being the House. Feel free to pick up with the Tree if you would like to continue. I haven't looked closely at the guidelines yet, but if there are any that you think need changes, let me know. I'll also take a look at your other proposals.

Thanks love! :heart:

If you have any ideas feel free also. I am waiting on my main reading deck to arrive, but I would like to go through the exercises also and have a place where people can ask about combinations. I think Rana's book has been excellent so far in helping me link the cards, but sometimes we have questions that only another person can help clarify. I really like that Rana covers health/spiritual/work/love/future/etc. I think that is awesome for each card.

Thanks for letting me know about the other threads.. I wasn't sure if Lee started those and they were closed also. I found this thread and answered in the middle of the night. {Yeah.. I think I am starting to dream and think Lenormand} lol
I like being able to ask questions or help give answers. I am so thankful that you guys have a place for this.

I have just been recently back from a 3 or 4 year break. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. ;) I've done a lot of Tarot and Oracle Reading Exchange threads. Now I want to learn the Lenormand as I am finding it gives pretty straightforward, accurate answers. Si o no questions are amazingly accurate!

I will look through the guidelines when I have a bit more time. Thanks for working with us!

Hugs,:heart:
BeyondtheVeil

sweetcherise13

Hello lyricsoul! How nice seeing another Wisconsin Lenormand reader. :thumbsup:
Your wish of AT adding a board for Practice Readings like with Tarot readings would be wonderful! I've wondered why there isn't more specific boards for in depth reading spreads etc. with Lenormand on the site.
Got my journals ready. :D I also went with two, one being an ongoing "master key" of a type and then another for draws and outcomes.

BeyondtheVeil

sweetcherise13

Your wish of AT adding a board for Practice Readings like with Tarot readings would be wonderful! I've wondered why there isn't more specific boards for in depth reading spreads etc. with Lenormand on the site.

Got my journals ready. :D I also went with two, one being an ongoing "master key" of a type and then another for draws and outcomes.

I hadn't really been on the Lenormand Boards before, so I didn't realize they didn't have the same as Tarot. I found out with trying to learn this system, that I think you actually need a specific board for in depth readings, Using Lenormand Cards and Combinations, etc. I hope that they are able to help with that request. I think it is very much needed and would be well used/appreciated. :)

Yay for having your journals!! I didn't have any for my tarot, but I definitely have needed them for lenormand. It really does help to do a reading or a daily draw...record it..then go back to it that night or in a couple of days with the outcome.

When I get a bit more time, I will check on the Study Group. Hopefully they will grant us a Board or two for Lenormand to help us out like Tarot.

Thanks for responding, sweetcherise13! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

I have been looking over Lee's old threads. What I don't like about it is the fact that he mixes Caitlin Matthews and others into the Essential Lenormand by: Rana George 'Study Group". It is not in fact the The Essential Lenormand Study Group because he lets so many other opinions of different books/etc come into play.

I personally am looking for an actual.. Rana George Essential Lenormand Study Group using only her views and book. I find it very confusing as a beginner to have a book and be in a study group that uses lots of other books/approaches instead of the targeted book I actually have. This of course, could just be my personal preference, but I would like to start over from scratch using only Rana George's Book Essential Lenormand and her teachings for her study group.

Anyone interested in starting a brand new Study group that focuses ONLY on The Essential Lenormand: Your Guide to Precise & Practical Fortunetelling. By Rana George?

I would not want any other book/views/etc to come into it as the point for me is to learn Rana's book and her reading/meaning style from her book that I have.

What do you guys think?

Brightest Blessings!:heart:
BeyondtheVeil

snowmoon

I have been looking over Lee's old threads. What I don't like about it is the fact that he mixes Caitlin Matthews and others into the Essential Lenormand by: Rana George 'Study Group". It is not in fact the The Essential Lenormand Study Group because he lets so many other opinions of different books/etc come into play.

I personally am looking for an actual.. Rana George Essential Lenormand Study Group using only her views and book. I find it very confusing as a beginner to have a book and be in a study group that uses lots of other books/approaches instead of the targeted book I actually have. This of course, could just be my personal preference, but I would like to start over from scratch using only Rana George's Book Essential Lenormand and her teachings for her study group.

Anyone interested in starting a brand new Study group that focuses ONLY on The Essential Lenormand: Your Guide to Precise & Practical Fortunetelling. By Rana George?

I would not want any other book/views/etc to come into it as the point for me is to learn Rana's book and her reading/meaning style from her book that I have.

What do you guys think?

Brightest Blessings!:heart:
BeyondtheVeil

I'm interested. i have her book. please sign me up in the group if you started.

thank-you.