New Spread!! Wings of the Phoenix!!

napaea

Phoenix! You clever thang! This spread looks beautiful...I can't wait to try it. I appreciate the fact that it takes form so beautifully. I can't wait to try it! Thanks!
napaea

Phoenix

*blushes*

Aww, shucks!! You guys are too nice!!

Melvis

Wow! Great job, Phoenix!

I usually get too confused by large spreads, but I think you laid it out very clearly.

And I'll never forget who's spread it is, either! ;)

Thanks!

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

mondk

I rate this 5 stars!!!

I was able to try out this spread last night with my Goddess deck. It is definitely the best spread to use with this particular deck in my opinion anyway...and it was 100% accurate.

I was pleasantly suprised and amazed. Thank you so much!! I have added it to my tarot notebook!!!

Blessings, Michelle

Jenny-Li

Re: Thanks!!

mondk said:
I wish I had the brains to create my own spreads.

Michelle - don't belittle yourself like that, sure you can! You just haven't needed to yet!

Phoenix: great spread - this one is going to Sicilly with me, that's for sure! I can spend the morning hours (before I can get my boyfriend out of bed... I'm a morning person, he's NOT!) contemplating my Phoenix-wings...! :) Thanks for sharing!

Light and love,
Jenny :)

Jenny-Li

Phoenix said:
Hey All!! This is my newest spread, so aptly named as well!!!

Wings of the Phoenix

14*13********2*******10**11
*******12****3****9
***********5***6
***********7***8

Left Wing
9. Your past
10. Your present
11.Your future

Right Wing
12. What is Hidden
13. Summary
14. Guidance

Phoenix!

It doesn't add up, with the left and right and your sketch - could you specify which part goes in which wing again? You wrote past-present-future in the LEFT but on the sketch it's the right...

I know I can probably do whichever, as long as I'm certain before I start dealing cards which are which, but this is YOUR spread, I want to get it right...! I'm leaving for Sicily tonight (!) so I hope you see this now... (yikes!) Want to do a Phoenix-spread for myself during the holiday!

Thanks a lot, and sorry if it is me thinking in twists and turns, it wouldn't be the first time...!

Light and love,

Phoenix

Sorry, Jenny, but I use proper left, and proper right. If you turn your back to the spread, you will see that cards 9, 10, and 11 are indeed on te left. I guess that is my job(Curator's assistant) comming in to play.

Jenny-Li

Ahh, I dodn't see it that way, you're kind of seeing it from the Phoenix's perspective... That makes sense - thanks a lot!

MsRubyRain

Thanks Phoenix! I added this to my spread journal.

lightinyou

wow

I'll have to try this one. Talk about getting indepth information.

Excellent! I'll report back on how it goes.

Thanks for sharing!

Peace,
Tameko