Comprehensive 7 book series study course

Grizabella

I just found this on Amazon for those who feel they need books to study for learning. It's a 7-book course and I've never seen it before. (Doesn't mean it never existed---just that I never saw it. :p ) Anyway, here's the link to the first book and you can find links to the others from this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Tarot-Journal-Wisdom-Study-Course/dp/1441412107/ref=pd_sim_b_2

It looks extremely "comprehensive" to me. Some of you might be interested.

Sinduction

I'd like to know if anyone owns these. Her readings seem a bit expensive for an email reading. $10+ a card. That makes me wonder what's in those books of hers, and why there have to be 7 of them. :D

Grizabella

Yeah, and a lot of the books are about 450 pages of large size paperbacks. I wondered about them, too, because it seems like either they're quite large print or else they're workbooks or something.

Silver Crow

No one? That's too bad, could be interesting. I am kind of a book whore but this set is a bit high priced without reviews from people who matter: read - Acclectic Tarot members.

rwcarter

I don't have any experience with that book collection, but I do have the spreads book by the same author. I started a thread about it here. While I found a number of spreads that I liked, it really bothered me that she didn't attribute sources for any of the spreads she used, and I know that a number of them were taken directly from other books. I'd be concerned about the possibility of the same thing happening with this collection.

Rodney

Silver Crow

Great info, thanks Rodney. I always worry about people that do that, looks like something I will stay away from. :)