Sabian Symbols Study Group: Cancer 26- #116

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: CANCER
Degree: 26
Number: 116

Symbol: GUESTS ARE READING IN THE LIBRARY OF A LUXURIOUS HOME.

MCsea

Jones Key Word: Repose

Ridder-Patrick : Mammary glands

Crystal Element: Sylvanite
Expression: Sylvanite, silver gold telluride is a metallic white metallic mineral. Sylvanite crystals resemble writing and spiritually promote learning skills.

elegant composure, knowing, Peace of mind, relaxation, enjoyment. Feeding off knowledge. If I had worn my tourquise shirt to THIS symbol rather than Cancer 23 Meeting of a literary society I would NOT have stood out, I woudl have felt more comfortable at ease - homey.

MARINA

tink27

MCsea said:
Jones Key Word: Repose

Ridder-Patrick : Mammary glands

Crystal Element: Sylvanite
Expression: Sylvanite, silver gold telluride is a metallic white metallic mineral. Sylvanite crystals resemble writing and spiritually promote learning skills.

elegant composure, knowing, Peace of mind, relaxation, enjoyment. Feeding off knowledge. If I had worn my tourquise shirt to THIS symbol rather than Cancer 23 Meeting of a literary society I would NOT have stood out, I woudl have felt more comfortable at ease - homey.

MARINA

Hi Marina,

When I came here to reply to this symbol, I discovered we have definite similarities here....

Ohh the expectancy and anticipation!! Stimulation! Capturing a stream of knowledge……recalling old memories.

Hmm the chairs and couches here feel nice and snuggly, warm and cozy, nurturing.…a genetic connection and contribution….information, stored in memory (mammary) being fed back to others…

Sensation, perception, consciousness and memory, providing the raw materials for processing, discovering, isolating, understanding, exchanging knowledge and resources.

But who is allowed entry into this luxurious home? Are there restrictions, a club membership…

An old Zen proverb comes to mind…

in the mind of the beginner there are many possibilities; in the mind of the expert, few.

tink

MCsea

Hi Tink,

how are you?

have been away for a while, but Ill get back here...

I just wanted share I feel this home is open to those who can find it, I feel the symbol of the literary society is the one with restrictions -needing membership interest and black clothes ;)

I lived this symbol, when being invited to a very important persons home (in Australia) very blessed and fortunate - but the people who own this home, have lived their history are very human and accomodating :) But I agree with purple-scorp who said something along the lines it depends on our own personal experiences and mind set how we can find each symbol relevant to us... its almost like I want to say that every time befor I post - but I guess thats like an unwritten understanding..
anyway....

look forward to MORE SYMBOLS!

MARINA

tink27

Hi Marina,

I am find thank you!

I deeply sympathize for your loss and offer condolences to you and your friend and her family. To lose a child is a tragic loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you all.

Marina said:
I feel this home is open to those who can find it

I love how you said this Marina. I feel so welcome here.

MarinaI lived this symbol said:
History is an awakening of something we know, something that we re-member deep inside of us.

purple_scorp's message is so true. Even depending on day to day events these symbols can change. I have seen this myself, atching them turn into something that wasn't there a short time before. A fascinating study!

tink

tink27

Wow! there are synchronicities everywhere today!!

I just had to share this....being so tied into this symbol!!

Magic...alchemy....logic....geometric designs....knowledge, science, technology....

Albert Einstein once said "the human is not capable of grasping the universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. But it does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written.

But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books---a mysterious order which it does not comprehend but only dimly suspects."

With Einstein walking in here, I see this library in alavish home depicting the mysterious forces that shape our destiny.....a harmony of intellect and invention that exists between mind and matter.

The unknown has become an intense public study!!

tink

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 115.jpg
    115.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 861

skywatching

I've been studying astrology for a few years now but have only just recently started to look at sabian symbols. I tried what Lynda suggested on her website to see how they work by picking a day and looking at what degree and symbol the sun is at when it rises. Then after reading the symbol you see what happens throughout the day.

Well I did that and got this symbol and then came to the AT forum to read through some of the interpretations here and I realised the symbol was literally talking about this forum! ! This place to me is so rich with knowledge showing to me the luxurious house part of the symbol...I always learn something new every time I come here and there are always a lot of guests here reading different threads.

I'm now hooked on them and can't wait to learn more about them!!

skywatching

Well I did that and got this symbol and then came to the AT forum to read through some of the interpretations here and I realised the symbol was literally talking about this forum! !

This place to me is so rich with knowledge showing to me the luxurious house part of the symbol...I always learn something new every time I come here and there are always a lot of guests here reading different threads.

So I posted this 4 years ago and I still feel that this symbol describes AT perfectly.

I have to thank the people of this forum for introducing me to so many new subjects and areas of interest like the Sabian Symbols that I don't think I would have discovered elsewhere.

Forever a guest reading in the library of this luxurious house :)

Elven

So I posted this 4 years ago and I still feel that this symbol describes AT perfectly.

I have to thank the people of this forum for introducing me to so many new subjects and areas of interest like the Sabian Symbols that I don't think I would have discovered elsewhere.

Forever a guest reading in the library of this luxurious house :)

Oh, I agree! You chose a great Symbol for AT, especially at this time - and how time has flown since these threads came about.
Keep on Symboling skywatching, and thanks so much for your voice on the Symbols in the threads :)