1JJ for "best ever" deck

nisaba

<smile> Mine has lovely sky-blue backs with the words "Mind Body Spirit" on them in white circles. Can't ask for better than that. It also means I have to use my 9-card body-mind-spirit spread when I use it <grin>.

Slightly more seriously, I like the concept of the Jupiter and Juno cards, but I miss those which they replace.

This deck was a gift, and therefore precious to me because of that fact alone <warm smile>.

_________
It is equally offensive to speed a guest who would like to stay and to detain one who is anxious to leave. (Homer)

Amanda

Debra said:
Amanda, The Check is in the Mail :laugh:

:laugh: Done! :D

(Now of course, you know I HAVE to buy it. I'm obligated by moral principals since I've voted for a deck I've never used. LOL)

BrightEye

I love all my Marseille and Marseille-style decks. Why do I have to vote for one? :( I'm not monogamous. And I'm a Libra on top of it. You mean.. I have to decide??? On one deck???

Debra

For the common good

We each can only vote for one, so if you wanna vote, you gotta decide.

Now, why should one bother, you may wonder.

Because if we can manage to get one lil' Marseille-style deck on the "top ten of all times" list, we help bring the beauty of these beauties to the attention of those who believe that tarot is best illustrated by....no, no, I dare not say. *shudder* Let's just say, we hope to Lift the Veil so they may See more Clearly the Beauty and Depth of Tarot.

eta: Monogamy. Both overrated and underrated, in my opinion. :laugh:

eta again: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/vote-all-decks.shtml

Le Fanu

OK.. this morning I managed it. Done. I'm not weak willed and easily bullied. I really do like it.

nisaba

Le Fanu said:
Done. I'm not weak willed and easily bullied.
Yes, Le Fanu. <snicker>

_________
I would as soon destroy a stained glass window as an artist like yourself.

gregory

Oh NISSY - you can vote for your one with the Very Special Backs })

It's still wonderful, now isn't it !

Freddie

Hi All,

Looks like a Grimaud deck in that Dr Horror film. Here is the trailer and you can see the Death card in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCaq5Oh8Clc

This deck was on My favourite all time back in the day TV show Dark Shadows as well.

How to vote...hmm. gotta go with regular TDM.... no to hell with it I'll go for Oswald Wirth lol...

Freddie

Le Fanu

Freddie said:
How to vote...hmm. gotta go with regular TDM.... no to hell with it I'll go for Oswald Wirth lol...
Come, come... why vote for a deck that no-one else will vote for? :D We need your vote...

Freddie

Le Fanu said:
Come, come... why vote for a deck that no-one else will vote for? :D We need your vote...

Okay people I'll vote for that damn ole 1JJ Swiss deck. Le Fanu, you need to explain this to your Noblet deck. lol... Boy, your Thoth collection will be cross with you over this lol...I wouldn't want Uncle A. upset with me lol.. please forgive me Mr Wirth, I tried, but they don't want you. I still love you though!!!

Scans of a better 'pure gold' deck here lol.....

Freddie

Attachments

• WIRTH.jpg
    WIRTH.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 8%20-%20%20Le%20Tarot%20des%20Imagiers.jpg
    8%20-%20%20Le%20Tarot%20des%20Imagiers.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 94
  • TOW5.jpg
    TOW5.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 79