Learning to Love the Pips

Bertrand

On the other hand, if tarot was invented in France by Mary Magdalene in the 1st century CE, perhaps a method of reading which almost makes sense does too much violence to its absurd origins.
April 1st lasts quite some time this year !

Regarding the interpretation of the numeral cards, my personal view is that - among other things - they offer their inner numerology.
I detailled this in a text in my usual bad english :
http://www.bertrandtarot.com/textes/cartes-numerales-une-numerologie-intrinseque/?setlang=en

These observations of course do not exclude any other methods but on the contrary can enhance any other way of reading the numerals.

Bertrand

Wendywu

Hopefully those trying to find a way of reading pips will see from the diversity of styles offered in this thread so far, that there are many choices of reading style :). All are valid for those who use them, and it is my personal opinion that whatever style anyone ends up with - if it works and they produce decent readings - then they're onto a winner.

Don't feel you need to conform to anyone else's ideas and beliefs, however firmly stated; people can get very passionate about their own way of reading but it is important to come to a method of reading that one enjoys using.