1JJ Swiss or TdM? - Abilene woman says she can tell your future

Zyfe

I dug out my 1JJ for comparison, and it does look very much like that. Most notably, my deck has more muted colours, but that could be due to many things (mine have faded, photo's been altered, my monitor settings are wrong...). However the cards in the photo are so blurry I can't even tell if they have the big blocky titles that the 1JJ courts/majors seem invariably to have, and I don't know how similar the 1JJ is to other decks out there, so I wouldn't swear to it.

Tried to work out what each card is, in case anyone else wants to do a comparison and weigh in; not absolutely sure about all of them, especially the card in the middle. From the reader's perspective:
Lovers - Ace of Wands - Page of Swords - Hermit - Two of Pentacles (reversed)
Wheel of Fortune - Queen of Cups - [?World?] - Eight of Swords - [?Strength?]
[?Nine of Pentacles?] - Two of Wands

Thoughtful

Though the pictures a bit blurry, l would say that it is the 1JJ.

nisaba

I'm actually thinking it's not. The backgrounds remind me much more of the Bologna, but I'm very used to being spectacularly wrong in these things! :laugh:

GlitterNova

Well...if anyone's not too chicken they could call her and ask. I searched 'diana miller abilene tx' and the first result was her business with a phone number. From the article she sounds friendly.

Thoughtful

You could well be right nisaba, l saw the bright colouring and immediately thought of my 1JJ.
Maybe as GlitterNova suggests foolMoon could call the lady in question and find out. Unless someone else here has the answer we shall all remain mystified :)

firecatpickles

Agree with Thoughtful. The Ace of Wands and Hermit look exactly like the 1jj swiss:

1jj-swiss-08528.jpg

hermit.jpg

Freddie

I have no doubt it is the '1JJ Swiss'. 'The lovers' is a dead giveaway. She has good taste in Tarot.

Freddie

firecatpickles

I have no doubt it is the '1JJ Swiss'. 'The lovers' is a dead giveaway. She had good taste in Tarot.

Freddie

1jj6.jpg

I noticed the colors are all brighter, but that must be the camera that took the picture.

firecatpickles

I noticed the colors are all brighter, but that must be the camera that took the picture.

If you are on a laptop, you can tilt the screen to get the same effect ;)