I found a new favorite!!!!!!!

HearthCricket

I just finished looking at the images and wrote to the artist. What an elegant style! How clever of her to use the Phoenix for the Death card. Perfect!! And the Empress...loving it! Same with the High Priestess, with the owl, for wisdom. This is going to be a beloved deck!

Rhiamon

oh my! That is so beautiful!!!!

Kiama

Oh dear Gods...

I LOVE this deck! I LOVE Stephanie Pui-Mun Law for creating it! I LOVE you, SphinYote for pointing us to it! *Kiama dies in puddle of druel*

Okay, so enough of the incoherent squeeing.

This deck is one of the most beautiful I've seen for a long time... And it really speaks to me. I don't think it has little symbolism in it, as LittleBuddha says - there's loads of tree and animal symbolism in there, and some very interesting and original takes on the cards... Seems to be a good deck for the Pagans out there as well.

Roll on 2008!

Kiama

Simone

I've been drooling over this one for a moment already too :D I definitely WANT it when it gets published...

erm... does that mean I really am bitten by the "must-have-bug" now? guess so, the rate at which I see my collection grow... plus the rate at which the list of decks at which I drool grows...

hehehe

little_redfox

yep absolutely georgeous !!! I love all the little foxes :p

LRF x

Scorpion

Definitely going onto my wishlist. Thanks for the link!

Lady Maria

WOW! This deck really speaks my language. I'd buy it in a second as well....

Thanks for sharing the link.

Blessings, Maria

cirom

I don't think it will matter to most peopl if it reads well or not. Its so beautifull. I agree it does have that Authur Rackham style to it, and since he's always been one of my favourite artists, thats even more icing on the cake. Wow!!!!!

Emeraldgirl

Beautiful Deck. Another one to watch for the release of.

FantasyWorld

Dreamy...the Death card is just the image I was wanting in my next tattoo. The Hierophant is Amazing!
2008, did I just read it won't come out till then...that sucks:(