I found a new favorite!!!!!!!

WalesWoman

I'm glad the release date is a couple years away yet... I've gone over my one deck a year limit.

But it is beautiful, it will be interesting to see what the pips look like.

I love the way she uses watercolors, as I was drooling I was also trying to figure out her techniques. LOL (Wishing they were mine or she lived next door for inspirational paint fests. LOL)

TygrEyes

She now has The Sun posted - just two more to go to finish the Majors!

janstar17

Very Nice!

Thanks for the link!

The deck is probably not one I would read with but I would add it to the collection for its artistic quality in a heartbeat. It has a very mystical feel to it...might really read well in some situations.

The Hierophant is a great interpretation...and I really like The Star as well.

But waiting 3 years to publication...yikes.

sarahava

Very nice! I love the Phoenix in the Death card.

Sanriet

Sleepy subconscious needs a jolt?

MercyMe said:
Beautiful, yes, but maybe my sleepy subconscious needs more of a jolt. But as I looked more, I saw how this deck could speak with a softer, quieter "voice" but if I would be patient and quiet myself how rich those "conversations" could be.

What a nice way to put it! And so true for me too!
At the moment I'm quite busy getting acquainted to the Cosmic Tribe tarot, wich has very bright colors and generates very strong energies. Having browsed through the Cosmic Tribe, I sometimes find those pastels from Stephanie, well, to be quite honest, a bit boring. That is, until I take the time to look at the details. There's so much to discover in those cards, if only I quit myself and listen!

2008 is so far away...

Sanriet.