Tarot of the New Vision - mini

sarahava

Hi all,

I just got this deck yesterday, opened it today. For anyone else who happens to have it, I have a question about "The Tower." In my deck, the picture on the Tower card is the same as on the Moon card, but it has the number and title of the Tower, so this was clearly a misprint. I was just wondering if they're all like that, or did I just have bad luck getting this deck?

Thanks!
:)

Sulis

Hi Sarahava,

I don't have the deck myself but I'd say it's a misprint. I'd either take it back to the shop your bought it from or get in touch with Lo Scarabeo who I'm sure would replace the card.

Love

Sulis xx

sarahava

Yeah, I think those are my only options right now. Oh well. I bought it off Amazon and don't really want to have to deal with sending it back and getting another deck, so maybe I'll just take out the card and use it without the tower, or call Lo Scarabeo so see if they can send a replacement of just that card.

:)

RiccardoLS

Hi, it is a misprint.
Some earlier deck had that mistake :(
We tried to remove them from the market as soon as we knew of the mistake, but we could reach all decks in time.

Just mail: info@loscarabeo.com with your address and the request for the replacement card.

Best,

Riccardo
Lo Scarabeo

sarahava

Thanks so much Riccardo. :) I'll email them today.