what? mini decks?

lunakasha

OMG HearthCricket.....

That is tooooo damn cute....and is that the Universal Tarot deck by any chance??? I've been looking into that one recently, not sure since I've never seen the backs. It is a nice-looking little deck though....and Madame Bunny is looking so serious and wise....

:) Luna

HearthCricket

lunakasha said:
OMG HearthCricket.....

That is tooooo damn cute....and is that the Universal Tarot deck by any chance??? I've been looking into that one recently, not sure since I've never seen the backs. It is a nice-looking little deck though....and Madame Bunny is looking so serious and wise....

:) Luna

It is, indeed, his Universal Tarot deck. I wanted to get him started on something basic, but he is advancing, quickly. Apparently he has several mice, gnomes, fairies, and other assorted friends he is doing readings for. He has an impressive wish list, too. "Madame" is actually a young boy Bunny, but he still likes dressing up, gypsy style and has asked for a glittery scarf and a crystal ball. He prefers to be called "Vlad Rabbit" when he is trying to be pyschic and scary, as he likes to suck on carrots (I think he wants a velvet cape for Halloween). Of course, then he starts giggling, goes back to reading Beatrix Potter books and it makes it very hard to take him seriously! :D

MareSaturni

shadowdancer said:
I love my mini decks, but tend to take them on holiday only. I have a tiny kiddies lunchbox which is small enough to go under the front seat of my car. Yet inside it resembles a TARDIS! :)

It holds:
mini New Vision tarot
mini Celtic tarot
mini RWS tarot
A majors only deck from Korea
A spread cloth
A pendulum
card index of 67 spreads (I couldn't fit all 156 in so chose a cross section)
The box is approximately 7" x 4" x 3" and is excellent.

The card stock is okay in my opinion, and the detail of the images is still more than adequate bearing in mind the scaled down sizes. I feel comfortable taking the 4 decks as it gives me a lot of scope still in choosing the appropriate deck as well as spread to use.

Davina

That's such an interesting idea, Davina! I might end up doing something similar...i think we, card readers in general, have this need to carry around at least one deck. Who knows when we will need one? Eh?

I needed a spread cloth to wrap my deck too, in order to protect it more...hum...gonna look for one downtown.

:TPW Yuko

MareSaturni

BlueLotus said:
I am attaching herewith a couple of images from this deck, actual size; but the real ones are much clearer.

Thanks you so much for the pics! These cards look nice, even being small...cute, indeed!

Love,

:TPW Yuko