Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study - Multi levels

Phoenix Rising

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Josie came for a reading. She does not have any questions she says but she tells us she is dating the same man for awhile, Frank. And she would like to get married. We shuffle and will charge in the process the 29 woman key card to represent her. No real question but we will do a multi level reading.
Ok since the only key card charged was woman and ring, anything else is open reading.

...+ 9 bouquet + 4 house + 29 woman + 11 whip + 21 mountain +...
Looking at the cards surround Josie to begin with House and whip. The house indicates that she is a stable and well established woman with strong traditional values. Whip on the otherside indicates a sexy, active and attractive individual, because of the house on the otherside I assume that it is a positive meaning for her.
Bouquet+house is that she has a harmonious home life, with a lovely home.
Whip+mountain. The mountain at the end alerts that she maybe feeling impasse, and that things have not moved beyond sexual intimacy.

+ 10 scythe + 22 crossroad + 18 dog + 25 ring + 7 snake +...
Ring I will look at as the key card, and it says that there will be problems within a relationship with someone currently known to her which I will assume is Frank because she is currently seeing him. It looks as though he maybe feeling hesitant and also leading a double life, there maybe a deciding of parting of ways, because he can't commit (ring+snake) they won't be able to come to an agreement.

+ 2 clover + 1 horseman + 28 man + 24 heart + 12 birds +...
The key card in this layout is MAN, although it was not charged so it can be another male in general. Since horseman is next to man, this shifts to horseman representing him as a Gentleman (I hope I have it the right way around) Clover next to horseman indicates an open minded, high energy individual who enjoys taking risks. He is a nice looking man who is also emotionally open and generous (heart)

Heart+birds indicates that there is potential for a loving relationship which will be long term.

So to sum it all up, Josie and her relationship with Frank will come to the decision that they will part of ways because of there differences, she wants something more permanent and stable. But there indicates to be another man coming into her life which will lead to a happy relationship.

I think what helps is knowing what cards have been charged.

Phoenix

LisaW

Josie

...9bouquet + 4house + 29woman + 11whip +21mountain.......

29woman is the key card, Josie. Surrounding her is the house+whip; this describes that there is domestic violence/quarrels in the PRESENT.
In the PAST, she had domestic harmony (bouquet+house).
In the NEAR FUTURE there are more arguements, restrictions, and an impasse in this relationship with Frank. It's not looking good.

...10scythe + 22crossroads + 18dog + 25ring + 7snake....

I felt it was pertinent to look at the 18dog, as this would aptly describe Frank, the person she knows and is presently dating.
Surrounding him, are the crossroads +ring... in the PRESENT,he actually wants to make up, commit and settle down. I also thought that he has probably been married before with this combination, and that the scythe + crossroads in the PAST, says that he was separated before.
The ring +snake infer to me that if she were to marry this man, Frank, that there would be more trouble. He is not a good candidate for her.

...2clover + 1horseman + 28man +24heart + 12birds.....

but, in the future, there are synchronicities & fortunate opportunites (clover+horseman);
there is a new man coming into her life (horseman +man).
Around this man, which I think is another "key card", is the horseman+heart, which describes a new love, a new relationship. This man will more suitable for her, and will develop into a real romance, with the possibility of becoming life partners (heart+birds) -

I hope this is more suitable Sylvie, :|

LisaW

Sylvie Steinbach

Stormy

You said: Keycard analysis- house + woman + whip- here we have Jill depicted as a housewife and with the whip to the right indicating her as physically fit and sexual.

Most likely the cards portray our key card Josie. She is not a housewife since she is NOT married!!!

Then you mentionned:Level 2-.. + 10 scythe + 22 crossroad + 18 dog + 25 ring + 7 snake +...

Keycard Ring analysis- dog + ring + snake

IT is clear in the way I positioned the cards (2 no more around the card) that the attraction was the dog (see 2 cards on each side) It won't affect the general idea behind the combinations but it is wrong technically -you should focus on the dog and say why- and as I said i will pay very close attention on your technique.

Finally you conclude by saying: In the past Josie enjoyed domestic bliss with her partner , but the relationship became restrictive and difficult. This lead to her separating from her then partner which was a difficult process (ring+snake).

She met Frank at the right time in her life (clover). She found him young and attractive (horseman). He is also generous lover (heart). It is possible the relationship has lifepartner potential (Birds)- but since there is no Ring card to the right--

The only way I can bring you to understand is to bring back my introduction of the Josie case: Josie came for a reading. She does not have any questions she says but she tells us she is dating THE SAME MAN FOR AWHILE, Frank. And she WOULD LIKE to get married. We shuffle and will charge in the process the 29 woman key card to represent her. No real question but we will do a multi level reading.

Therefore Frank CANNOT be the man who is coming....since he known by Josie for awhile. She is not a housewife since she would like to get married.
So review where you got it wrong as I will be giving the break down. I won't stop submitting cases until you all have it right...

Sylvie Steinbach

Lark

You said: Woman + house... Josie has her own house.
House + bouquet it is very comfortable and nicely decorated.
(As a job she might sell real estate or be an interior decorator with this card combination)

You are drifting away from the main idea of keeping it simple. We do not have job request in this, it is a general spread on the subject of her personal life with the subject Frank.

The other comment: Whip + Mountain... shows a limitation or restriction put on her sex life.
Also a sense of confinement...where she doesn't feel she is as able to go out in public as freely at times as other people.

I will disagree with this final drift...nothing in the spread you are referring to show that point. BE aware not to let your imagination take over...

The rest of your analysis is ok but check my answer and see what you can improve on...

Sylvie Steinbach

Phoenix

You start with a wrong statement: Ok since the only key card charged was woman and ring, anything else is open reading.

It is incorrect only the woman keycard has been charged and even if it s a general reading we are looking into the information that felt important to her: Frank and her desire to get married.

So watch out not to start wrong because it will through you for a loop.

BUT I do like your analysis:

Looking at the cards surround Josie to begin with House and whip. The house indicates that she is a stable and well established woman with strong traditional values. Whip on the otherside indicates a sexy, active and attractive individual, because of the house on the otherside I assume that it is a positive meaning for her.
Bouquet+house is that she has a harmonious home life, with a lovely home.
Whip+mountain. The mountain at the end alerts that she maybe feeling impasse, and that things have not moved beyond sexual intimacy.

It is well explained and exactly what I asked you to do. THANK YOU!

Now despite the fact of the wrong start which we can see here is misguiding you : Ring I will look at as the key card, and it says that there will be problems within a relationship with someone currently known to her which I will assume is Frank because she is currently seeing him.

Your conclusions are correct but I want you to pay attention in the future not to confuse yourself...At least you did get the dog Frank connection: good!

You remembered the gentleman idea in:
The key card in this layout is MAN, although it was not charged so it can be another male in general. Since horseman is next to man, this shifts to horseman representing him as a Gentleman (I hope I have it the right way around) Clover next to horseman indicates an open minded, high energy individual who enjoys taking risks. He is a nice looking man who is also emotionally open and generous (heart)

So it is quite good for a wrong foot but you did not fall into the trap...

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

You said: woman is the key card, Josie. Surrounding her is the house+whip; this describes that there is domestic violence/quarrels in the PRESENT.

It is technically wrong to do this association and it s true all the time: you cannot make the woman disappear and do that association...you can only do house and woman AND woman and whip, then do its associations by side but that is it...get rid of that bad habit. I notice that some of you have picked up wrong habits in doing your blogs by associating anything without rules. Now when you create your own lay out I do not care but when it is the 'no lay out' system I will be on top of that...The reason is that if you do a reading using the 'no lay out' system and you do nothing by the book you will not get it right and it will reflect badly on the system. When you do your own stuff and you get it wrong then it will reflect on you badly and the cards you want to promote out there.

One day one of you will be teaching this and I want to make sure you master the techniques so don't take it the wrong way I just want you to be good, very good!

Phoenix Rising

Got it

Hi Sylvie,

I understand your discipline in this technique and I am grateful for it, and getting it right is all that matters....so you can throw out the whip to me as much as you like I won't take it personally.

I did ask a question in The Q & A thread about combining the 2 cards surrounding the key card, so I've got that cleared now thanks.

Phoenix

Sylvie Steinbach

Josie's reading, let's do it together...

Josie came for a reading. She does not have any questions she says but she tells us she is dating the same man for awhile, Frank. And she would like to get married. We shuffle and will charge in the process the 29 woman key card to represent her. No real question but we will do a multi level reading.

All the cards are used. Here is what stands out:

Please pay close attention to the cards' lay out and the "...". I would like you to tell me why I selected these cards to show you. And what is your analysis of these key cards.

1st set: house next to the woman card demonstrate stability and family oriented individual. The whip shows a fit and sexy woman.
Bouquet + house describe her as a good looking, long hair woman -light brow/blond- with a pleasant personality. We have beauty with the bouquet!
Whip + mountain show a sexual frustation, lack of sexual activity maybe...

2nd set: Dog and ring attracted the attention because of the Frank story but also because she mentionned her desire to get married. The dog become like a key card likely representing him and her desire to marry -ring-.
Crossroad next to the dog show someone who is indecisive, kind of eating on both plates when he can.
Ring next shows that he may want to get married or that is perceived as marriage material. IMPORTANT: remember that it is Josie's reading not Frank's reading. Character descriptions are the main ones here in this spread...it is a story about people not jobs, not anything else..So

Scythe and crossroad show someone who can make decisions, leave and wander around. Hesitation and double life red flag possibilities here..
Ring and snake talk about a marriage with major problems or betrayal. Bad marriage prospect in perspective. It may also predict that the marriage won't happen all together?

3rd set: 2 clover + 1 horseman + 28 man + 24 heart + 12 birds +...

Horseman next to the man show someone coming up soon with gentleman qualities. The clover bring the idea of a second prospect for marriage but also second chance.
heart next to the man show his emotional qualities and his love capacity. Wonderful association.
Clover + horseman reaffirm the second prospect idea, a second boyfriend in the entire reading.
Heart + birds talk about loving couple and relationship. Most likely her best possibility for marriage.

That is for this case
but I need to address a couple of technicalities between case 1 Jill and this one. Next post.

Sylvie Steinbach

Please take note!

Jill came for a session. She has a marriage in mind and therefore her husband Charles. She would like you to see the state of her relationship...Naturally we went for 2 keycards: the ring and the man cards.

12-birds + 21 mountain + 28 man + 25 ring + 23 mice + 24 heart...

...18 dog + 11 whip + 22 crossroad + 29 woman + 14 fox + 26 book...

In this case the dog was connected with Jill and not her husband. How come?
Because the reading is done with Jill on the status of the marriage and the husband. The dog is attached to the woman not the man if you look at the lay out.

In our second case with Josie.

All the cards are used. Here is what stands out:

We read for Josie but the dog is on its own not connected with anyone -no woman or man near by- therefore it represents the person she knows already- the deduction is Frank even if the dog is not charged!

So let's summarize a major rule on the dog:

when there is a dog connected to a key card most likely in 90% of the cases the dog refers to someone the key card already knows.
When the dog stands on its own and has not been charged with a name it refers to someone the person you read for already know.

Hope this is something you will write in your book IN RED! there should be no more confusion with the dog presence in a spread...

Sylvie Steinbach

Hi Phoenix!

Yes i got a glimse of the Q&A question but I needed to address that Josie reading as soon as possible while it is fresh in your minds. I will spend as much time it is necessary to correct bad habits and to drill the system in your brains until you are all sick of me.

Since you gals and guys are like the U.N. you are the perfect flag ship for this Lenormand renaissance and if you can master this you will be able to carry over and get the entire thing to the next level...That is the reason also I am correcting you individually so that you get my attention on your specific issues so that you can change quickly.

Hope this is not too much of a burden...the multi level reading is an incredible technique to see things, to double check them and to do that fast! Once you master this you can tackle the panoramic spread because you can handle 36 cards at the same time...

ah LOVELY!