Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study - Multi levels

Sylvie Steinbach

to Lark

Sorry Lark, since I do not edit and typewrite without looking at the keyboard -i need to do things fast or it is too time consuming- i have squeeze something 'to lark' that will have been confusing for you.

But let me address this:

"so I am confused...why is it OK to describe what she looks like, but not what she may do for a living....they both pertain to her in a general way?
I was looking at the reading as being more general than I guess you intended it to be...
If the client says no real question, but mentions a few things to us are we to only focus on what they mention?"

If you look back the client is in front of us or on the phone with us: why would you describe her job??? she doesn't care about that. She wants to have her concerns addressed even if she does not have any questions. This is very common. She tells you her current boyfriend is Frank and that she wants to get married. How many hints do you need to figure out what you need to see?

Obviously the first thing you want to do is look at the boyfriend who is known to her -the dog even if it was not charged- and the fact it does not look good you look at the last set because it becomes relevant. In this case studies all the cards have been drawned and are faced up. I chose to show you the ones that are relevant so that you see what you need to tell her. We are now applying what we have learned all these weeks to answer a real person -that is not YOU- life concerns. That the client has a question or not. Most people come to you confused and they are generally not good in formulating clean questions anyway. A multi level reading allows you to get a view on several points at once.

A physical or emotional description is general to get an idea who you are dealing with -the client-. For example if the description was showing big emotional problems that you know you need to proceed with caution in your reading but also in your way to converse with her. A job description does not help you at all and is useless for that moment -unless she was expressing concern about a job stability for example. Job descriptions are more specific to a particular topic...Some of you added the 'nice home' and other similar info I did not correct because it could give a description of her personality -or at least we get a glimse of who she is- which is OK. But I disagree with the job inputs.

lark

Ok, I understand now, thank you for the extra reply.
It sure is different than tarot!! I've got to get that through my head.

Phoenix Rising

Hey Guys

Firstly to Sylvie we do appreciate your guidance and experience, we are most fortunate to have you here. And people pay hundreds to thousands of dollars to go to workshops. I don't know of any other authors presenting a virtual workshop on a forum for nothing, so that we all grateful for.

To my fellow students, just remember this saying "When the student is ready the master will appear" NO "Good teacher" ever moddle coddled their students. If you really want to master this, you have to take all constructive criticism on the chin and learn from it, it is not a personal attack, the only thing is a bruised ego. I may have over-reacted a couple of times, but I saw the lesson and moved on. Just imagine a paying client in front of us, they will be much worse !!!!!

I just want to learn I don't care how many times I get smacked on the hand, make one mistake, never do it again, simple as that.

You have all seen the proof that this system and the lenormand is amazing so pick ourselves up and move on....Sometimes we have a bad day depending on our moods and our readings are not always reflected how we saw it. And of course reactions can be a bit more oversensitive!!!

Ok Love you's!!

Ok more case studies please :laugh:

Phoenix

Sylvie Steinbach

Lark

That is why the Lenormand is the perfect complement to the Tarot. They do not compete they work together in a reading because they have different applications.

Since you have been doing readings for a long time it is easier for you to see the general message of a spread. Do not loose that ability. Here I really break it down so that I train everyone to analyse properly BUT as you get really good you go very fast in these steps to get the info you only really need to convey to the client...

I am forcing you to proceed meticulously which can be a pain at your level but the same way you had to learn -and practice Tarot for a long time before knowing your level, you have to relearn the Lenormand in a way that the accuracy is high. So both tools work well for your level of experience.

lark

Sylvie Steinbach said:
That is why the Lenormand is the perfect complement to the Tarot. They do not compete they work together in a reading because they have different applications.

Since you have been doing readings for a long time it is easier for you to see the general message of a spread. Do not loose that ability. Here I really break it down so that I train everyone to analyse properly BUT as you get really good you go very fast in these steps to get the info you only really need to convey to the client...

I am forcing you to proceed meticulously which can be a pain at your level but the same way you had to learn -and practice Tarot for a long time before knowing your level, you have to relearn the Lenormand in a way that the accuracy is high. So both tools work well for your level of experience.
Yes, I can see that...it's like we have to use the box of fat crayons that only have 8 colors before we get to use the big box of 64 colors. :D
I've been reading publicly for a long time now and I can see how this is going to be very useful for adding detail to my tarot readings...so if I ask questions it isn't to challenge you it really is because I want to understand it on a deep level.
I am also psychic and I see things right away based on the colors, symbols, and combinations of cards, and I have been trying hard not to let that creep into my exercises...hence sometimes all the extra info I throw out...but the use of that will come in time, I have to become very good at the basics first, I understand that.

Sylvie Steinbach

Thanks Phoenix!

I do not have mean intentions in my criticism only the desire to see you getting good. Some mistakes are expected as we go along our studies because you do not know anything better as I did not teach you the point yet or you are dealing with a specially cooked case study ;0 that may make you fall into the trap ;)

BUT my goal is always the client's point of view of your reading and your info. There is no tougher than a paying client! HE/SHE won't have a lot of patience and tact I can tell you that ahead. Clients are brutal and spoilt because they can go to thousands of psychics. What make them come back? your accuracy, confidence and knowledge!!!

AGAIN I warn I will be very picky from that point on...that is why if you have noticed for the past 2 cases I have addressed each posting individually. So that each one of you get me to show you where you went off or wrong. And sometimes where you were really good at. These are multi level readings: they are more complex and more challenging for everyone. No more easy, simple case studies where I give you easy to inteprete spreads.

I can guarantee you that if you take it you are bound to get better to a point that when you look back at the first case studies -the simple ones- you will do them with your eyes closed - well not really ;)

PS: I do not want to read anymore students telling me how the spread should be read to fit their way. I know how to read these cards. I make a living doing just that for more than 20 years professionally -add 10 more as an amateur.
If you do not understand why, then ask like Lark did, or miss Divine on Q&A and I will give you hints. I type without editing words and I type as my thoughts go...I type without looking back-speed typing to save me time-so sometimes it will come across strange or unperfect. Forgive me and extract the essence of what I am attempting to say. Because it is not the package of delivery that is important it is what is inside...

Sylvie Steinbach

Lark

Yes I figured out that you were doing readings probably for a living...because of your quick way to get the answers. Of course the Lenormand is supposed to be a tool to access psychic info. I will not want to make you stop doing that. BUT do it in your live readings since you connect with live people.

But in our case studies there is no live clients just dummies -like in car crash tests- so your extra inputs do not help me help you.

indianstorm

Phoenix + Sylvie

Phoenixx, I think it is more than jusitified to voice opinions- bruised or not- as much as Sylvie is spending her time on this so are we- I have all the respect in the world for Sylvie and what she is doing here.

Even in the midst of debacle- knowledge is parted by Sylvie which only means sometimes an upset in the apple cart yields just as much knowledge as a zen field-- It is the learning process.

Sylvie-- your time here is precious and valued. I don't want you going anywhere unless you choose to. Rest assured I am just as keen as when I started. It is difficult to show my appreciation for you this side of the world, but I am sure you can see the fact that we are here and talking assures despite all that we have going on outside the forum- we are here.

To Lark- welcome as I have not welcomed you into the group properly. The referrence to the blog was not for you.

Now- to the rest of us who are here--It is a learning group that is growing and LEARNING. It is didactic-- we are not spoon fed information we have to work for it. Most valuable part of any knowledge is to be able to converse with the teacher for that Sylvie I thank you - and no I don't need molly coddling or pats on the back- what I want is rectification where I am going wrong. As far as I can see-- we are all reading through your technique- with a few teething problems but we have kept it pure to your methods.

Shall we recommence our study process ..and get good at this--

Stormy

LisaW

Sylvie

I am getting more detail oriented on each of you BUT if you get offended or you do not want me to correct you I do not need to pursue this workshop...

Dear Sylvie- I have written to tell you on more than a few occasions how much I appreciate your guidance, AND your corrections.
I am not offended....to be so, would be my choice, but ultimately my loss.
Sometimes your delivery does come over "sharp" - but you have explained your writing style--it is all good --

We are all here, some of us from the beginnings, because we deeply want to learn, and recognize that you've got the jewels of understanding!
Those people who wanted stroking, or to be mollycoddled would not have stayed in this thread! that's not what it's about- it's to learn at a deeper level what can be done with these cards.
We are all very grateful for your time and energy.

I'm not throwing a hissy fit, and I am not offended. Let's just make that clear.
Bring it on......we want to learn.

LisaW

Sylvie Steinbach

Final case study! Please read...

This will be the final case study to end the advance level. Hopefully you also have learned through corrections the application of the dog and that you will remember the info. You can also check the Q&A thread as some of you asked very pertinent questions and you may find the answers very helpful.

Here it goes:

Martin is involved with Heather for a year now. He is concerned about the relationship since it has become difficult to get together with her and she is tough to get on the phone 'live'. A bit tired of the emotional roller coaster Martin wants to know if he should be worried about his relationship?

This is a multi level reading with only one key card charged 29 woman with the name Heather.

Again I will ask that you tell me why I chose each group and what is the main card in each. Also I would like to read your analysis...

...+ 9 bouquet + 21 mountain + 18 dog + 25 ring + 32 moon +...

...+ 7 snake + 26 book + 28 man + 24 heart + 12 birds +...

... + 22 crossroad + 14 fox + 29 woman + 19 tower + 23 mice....