M'arse Says

Wendywu

I like word play and the words combined with the visuals are great - funny, wry and so quirky :) And yet if I need or want to, I can choose to just "not see" the words, and let the image take over.

I'm looking forward to reading with this deck!

GryffinSong

Do you guys think the sample "badage" works? I've a couple more. I'd like to "test" them on people first. Any volunteers?

I'm also noting your suggestions/preferences (with box, "normal" tarot sized, etc.)

I 'd love to test the badages stuff, but your suggestions will get confusing. I definitely do not want a box. I'm a struggling artist and literally every penny counts (that's why I want apps). I never use the boxes, so they're just a useless waste of my money.

blue_fusion

I 'd love to test the badages stuff, but your suggestions will get confusing. I definitely do not want a box. I'm a struggling artist and literally every penny counts (that's why I want apps). I never use the boxes, so they're just a useless waste of my money.

I've thought of an alternative to that, actually. W/box and w/o box. I might just upload 4 separate versions to TGC (maria celia, m'arse says x box, no box). Will look into things and mebbe ask around.

Wendywu

If it's feasible then it certainly covers all our various preferences :)

blue_fusion

If it's feasible then it certainly covers all our various preferences :)

It is. A bit. I would just have to order 2 decks of each (maria celia and m'arse say). TGC works that way. It would have helped if they just made the box a tickable option when buying a copy, but then, cost-wise and effort-wise, they're already helping indie publishers save money in terms of initial costs (which from my experience with my LE decks is something!)

blue_fusion

Bet all of you saw this one coming.

Attachments

• LADIDA.jpg
    LADIDA.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 139

Wendywu

Not often I laugh out loud over the early morning coffee but I did today! Terrific card :)

GryffinSong

Oops ... you mis-spelled "with."