M'arse Says

baylys

What Wu said. But I like LwB because of my OCD completionist nature.

tarot heart

I prefer the normal size for these decks and please, with a box. I never place my decks in bags. I would, however, use lovely envelope style bags which hold the cards securely rather than flopping around in a bag.

Even though I'd love badage/pun deck, I'd consider buying the non-pun because the artwork is lovely. Hope these are coming out soon before I lose track of them! :heart:

Chronata

I just want to know when I can have this.
I want it right the hell now.

nicky

Ly this is fantastic!!!!!!

Dragonfly77

I own only one deck, which was a gift. I try to resist buying another, but I find myself hoping I can afford these!

Thoughtful

What a wonderful tarot absolutely love it, a great fun deck. Will definitely keep my eye on this and though l said no more buys for now, this is a must.
So now l wait along with everyone else (impatiently!!!) can't wait :)

truelighth

Wow! I had seen a few images, but not much. And now I just caught up with the whole thread. Ly! Those are brilliant! I love the puns! The Le Mort Le Merrier, that one totally cracked me up. La Force, brilliant. I just love them all!!

Yes, I want, want, want! If you are going to publish it without the puns, please also make one with the puns available. I definitely want that one!

blue_fusion

Thanks all for the feedback and support so far. :) Just finished the drawings for the knights - the courts are proving tougher to draw than the rest of the deck!

I need some help too. Which cards would these badages apply to?
You rip what you sew
Burn the bridge when you get there

I'm thinking 7 of coins and 6 of swords, but the association might be a bit of a stretch. (Then again, this is supposed to be just for fun!)