The Green Man Tree Oracle; whats it like?

Luna's Crone

i was just looking at amazon and the new copies start at 147 dollars and used copies which are just books start at 37. what a bummer. have the celtic tree and love it.

Luna's Crone

the green man tree oracle is a beautiful deck!

my book doesn't have any pages missing, but several are out of order. other than the pages being out of order, i have no problem at all, with the book. the author, john matthews is a well respected scholar of all things celtic.

this is actually just a card version of the celtic tree ogham, so if you have other books on the ogham, you can also use them to interpret the deck.

I thought this is the first time i looked up this deck and it would be a great companion to my celtic tree deck. Probably cost an arm and a leg like the rest of my wish list

RavenOfSummer

this is the first time i looked up this deck and it would be a great companion to my celtic tree deck. Probably cost an arm and a leg like the rest of my wish list

Hi Luna's Crone! :)

Not sure if it would fit with what you're looking for, but I received the Voice of the Trees Oracle as a holiday gift- it had been on my wish list for a while. It's a tree deck based on the Celtic system of ogham. I absolutely love mine! It is quite different from the Green Man so not sure whether you might like it. It's an in-print deck so quite affordable. Here's a link to a gallery of some images: http://www.voiceofthetrees.com/Gallery.html