Our Tarot Kickstarter - women's history tarot

Green Faerie

Hi everyone,

I found this link by chance on one of my social media sites, but there is a new Kickstarter site for a tarot deck called Our Tarot. It is created by a woman named Sarah Shipman in Atalanta, GA. I have to say, the images are beautiful! She has used images of women from all different places around the world and all different moments in history. She is writing a guidebook to go with the deck.

There are only 19 days left on her Kickstarter, and it would be shame for this deck to not be printed. You can find the Kickstarter site here.

Michellehihi

Very beautiful and what a great idea!!!! I am backing it and I really hope this deck will see life!

DDwarks

I've backed it too :D

Cocobird55

What a wonderful idea. I plan to back it before it's over.

LauraKai

This looks fantastic! Thanks for flagging it up :)

Madrigal

Hi everyone,

I found this link by chance on one of my social media sites, but there is a new Kickstarter site for a tarot deck called Our Tarot. It is created by a woman named Sarah Shipman in Atalanta, GA. I have to say, the images are beautiful! She has used images of women from all different places around the world and all different moments in history. She is writing a guidebook to go with the deck.

There are only 19 days left on her Kickstarter, and it would be shame for this deck to not be printed. You can find the Kickstarter site here.

This is fab! The pairings are inspired. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. Backing this one. She's got about 2.5 weeks to go and has raised about 30%. Fingers crossed. Now to go plug it on IG :love:

athenafletcher

Oh, this is just AMAZING! Why do I even bother telling myself that I don't need a new deck? I am definitely backing this and I hope it reaches its goal!

Green Faerie

This is fab! The pairings are inspired. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. Backing this one. She's got about 2.5 weeks to go and has raised about 30%. Fingers crossed. Now to go plug it on IG :love:

You're very welcome! Thanks for plugging it elsewhere, as well. :)

cosita

Thank you for the heads up! I backed it and am plugging it wherever I could. They're also up to a little over 50% today, which is awesome!