Duck Soup Decks

Daemon Lover

Speaking for me, I would definately prefer a Kiskstarter campaign. I would feel more comfortable with that.

EmpyreanKnight

That Halloween deck looks very tempting, and would be very much at home with my dark decks.

Freder

Tinker's Damn Mantegna

I like to have two major projects going at once during the winter months.... and now the second one for 2017 (the first being my Halloween-themed TRICK OR TAROT) finally has its own web page ready for viewing. It's TINKER'S DAMN MANTEGNA, conceived as a supplement to the deck that I'm personally most proud of, TINKER'S DAMN TAROT.

Just as my ZIRKUS MIDWAY ARCANA used the Minchiatte as a starting point, this one is building off the ancient Mantegna cosmology cards; but before I am done it will include a whole range of additional cards, including alternate Lovers cards, significators and a full set of Zodiacal and Element cards.

It will be available first as a straightforward 50-card "Medieval Cosmology" deck,
followed later in the year by the full 80-card supplement. You can see everything that I've done so far here:

http://mysterydecks.tarotbyducksoup.com/p/tinkers-damn-mantegna.html

Freder

The second set in Duck Soup's whimsical series of WISE SAYINGS card decks is available now. These little cards are perfect when used to enhance a reading, as a conversation starter, as a daily draw to begin each morning with something thought-provoking, or as a means of annoying people on public transportation.

Choose from two decks, or save money with the double multipack. Also available in book form!

Visit http://mysterydecks.tarotbyducksoup.com/p/wise-sayings-deck-of-wit-wisdom.html
or
www.tarotbyducksoup.com

Freder

Going, Going, Gone....

Today’s inventory of the First Edition ZIRKUS MÄGI decks revealed that there are fewer than 40 copies remaining of the original Majors-Only deck (of which there were 300 copies total), and fewer than 50 of the Full Deck First Edition (500 total). This is still the Cadillac of my line, and when they are gone, they are gone. Does one of them have your name on it?
www.tarotbyducksoup.com

Freder

First Edition Zirkus - Going, Going, Gone....

Fewer than 35 copies remain (from 300 total) of the original Majors-Only ZIRKUS MÄGI deck. Fewer than 45 remain of the Full Deck First Edition (500 total). Please note I will be raising my price on the remaining copies soon — because I don’t want to be the dumb schmuck who sells all my stock only to see them turn up on eBay at ten times the price. If you want to get them at the current price, now is the time.
www.tarotbyducksoup.com

Freder

TRICK OR TAROT UPDATE

I've been plugging away at the full deck and have this to report:

• ONLY 7 CARDS REMAINING TO BE DESIGNED! If you haven't checked the site recently, the deck is really finally starting to look like something.

• I've also made progress with the LWB, box designs and the companion book.

• I really hope to launch the Kickstarter campaign later this month ... aiming for the last week of June, but still have a lot of work on my plate in order to make that happen. It might be early July. Either way, the time is getting nearer.

• Limited Majors Edition (with several different card designs) will most likely be going away the day that the Kickstarter launches. So time's getting short for that, although there is just a possibility that a few copies will be available as add-ons during the campaign. I haven't made up my mind about that, yet.

http://halloweentarot.tarotbyducksoup.com

www.tarotbyducksoup

• Thanks everyone for your support & encouragement!!