7 swords and 7 wands for throat chakra

Amsonia

Over the last couple of years I've done a chakra reading which lays a card for each chakra 3 times 6 months apart.

Every time I do this spread the throat chakra has indicated a block (most others are indicated open and OK)

A year ago I got 7 wands in this position

then 6 months ago I got 7 swords,

then today I got 7 swords again.

When I got the 7 of wands it seemed to represent that I was on the defensive, that I wasn't saying or acting my truth...that things were definitely blocked in terms of speaking my truth. I live pretty true to myself, so even though this chakra always shows as blocked, I just don't know if I feel it..

Then, getting the 7 swords twice, seems to indicate some sort of guilt maybe? or that my ideas and thoughts are being stolen? But stolen by whom? by me?

I really feel like I speak my truth, am excruciatingly honest, super ethical, live by my own rules, etc...maybe I talk TOO much and need to listen more?

I would love to have a little back and forth with some of you about your ideas on this. I've been thinking about it for over a year now and I just don't know what I'm supposed to be changing or doing to get this in balance...all I keep thinking is that it's some underlying health issue, but I also think that's just probably being paranoid, because the reading is supposed to be about energy flow, not health.

Also, all 7s. coincidence? research says 7s are "waiting for a miracle" so am I actually not speaking my truth? Like lying to myself about that? possibly.

Thanks for your help!

Rachx

Is there a particular deck you use amsomnia? It's just there may be a symbol or a detail/image in the card itself which could spark something? Often a repeat card is really trying to get a message through to us about something. As it's changed from wands to swords it may mean the number 7 has more bearing than the suit itself. A post on here suggests that 7s may show "off balance". If I can find the thread I will post the link.

Amsonia

Is there a particular deck you use amsomnia? It's just there may be a symbol or a detail/image in the card itself which could spark something? Often a repeat card is really trying to get a message through to us about something. As it's changed from wands to swords it may mean the number 7 has more bearing than the suit itself. A post on here suggests that 7s may show "off balance". If I can find the thread I will post the link.

I used the Galaxy Pro Tarot App - which uses the classic RW deck.

Thirteen

I really feel like I speak my truth, am excruciatingly honest, super ethical, live by my own rules, etc...maybe I talk TOO much and need to listen more?
7/Swords isn't about listening more, it's about being...well, not so honest. Like when a friend asks you "Do I look fat in this..." you really shouldn't say "Enormous. Huge!" You should say, "No, but it's not your color..." or some other such, er, diplomatic way of letting them know what you want them to know without being bluntly honest.

7/Wands says kinda the same thing. You're a little too determined that everyone see your point of view and that everyone acknowledge you're right. Maybe if you were a little more diplomatic, a little more flexible? Living by your own rules doesn't mean you should be merciless in making others live by them. :)

And just for added peace of mind, as you did mention paranoia bout health...why not get a check up? (don't go to any alternative healer. Go to an M.D.). Ask the doctor to check your throat and thyroid. Maybe both of these 7 cards are indicating an overactive thyroid?

Amsonia

7/Swords isn't about listening more, it's about being...well, not so honest. Like when a friend asks you "Do I look fat in this..." you really shouldn't say "Enormous. Huge!" You should say, "No, but it's not your color..." or some other such, er, diplomatic way of letting them know what you want them to know without being bluntly honest.

7/Wands says kinda the same thing. You're a little too determined that everyone see your point of view and that everyone acknowledge you're right. Maybe if you were a little more diplomatic, a little more flexible? Living by your own rules doesn't mean you should be merciless in making others live by them. :)

And just for added peace of mind, as you did mention paranoia bout health...why not get a check up? (don't go to any alternative healer. Go to an M.D.). Ask the doctor to check your throat and thyroid. Maybe both of these 7 cards are indicating an overactive thyroid?

I appreciate the input on the 7s. I have to give it some thought, I just might be too close to the situation (within the situation, since it's myself). Having another opinion really helps. I'll take what you have said and try to apply it to my communication style and see what works.

In terms of health, I know, I do go to the Dr. regularly, and I always make them check my thyroid, so far, so good on all that.

Another thing I was thinking since I posted last night was that maybe these cards are just indicating a blockage in this reading, but not necessarily explaining it. Maybe I should do an entire reading on just the throat chakra and see if I can get a little more info, but then again, that might open up a can of worms, ha!

Rachx

I read in "Tarot beyond the basics" that the 7's are like hitting the "pause" button on the tv remote. To stop the action to ponder what to do next. So going on what thirteen ha pointed out could it perhaps mean take a pause before you speak? X

Amsonia

I read in "Tarot beyond the basics" that the 7's are like hitting the "pause" button on the tv remote. To stop the action to ponder what to do next. So going on what thirteen ha pointed out could it perhaps mean take a pause before you speak? X

I am known to be quite a talker, so you're probably right. I'll add this to my interpretation and give it a try, thanks :)