What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

Genna

I just noticed the Fairy Tale Lenormand and like the artwork. I will most likely be my next one.

I´m sure you will be satisfied with it. It is my most beautiful deck with intelligent stories combined with the cards.

Genna

I´ve just ordered Maybe Lenormand, a new Mystical Lenormand for the second my dog got (chewing the bag-destroying the cards),Egyptian Lenormand, "The Art of Lenormand Reading" by Alexandre Musruck and some old-fashioned cards; Lenormand Oracle; that are too big for a GT but illustrated the book by Rana George; so they "feel" right.
Unfortunately no news on the "Burning Serpent" book, but the cards works anyway and I like them very much.

Gwynydd

My Art Nouveau Lenormand came today. It's uh... gigantic, isn't it? 😂🤣

Village Witch

My Art Nouveau Lenormand came today. It's uh... gigantic, isn't it? 😂🤣

The size took me a bit to get used to, but they shuffle well. Clients love them for the beautiful art work.

Gwynydd

The size took me a bit to get used to, but they shuffle well. Clients love them for the beautiful art work.

That's good to know 😊👍 they are beautiful, that's for sure! I will definitely find a way to use them.

Gwynydd

I just did a 3 card reading with it (I'm a Lenormand beginner), and it read so clearly and easily! I think it's a fantastic beginners deck

ayuryogini

Maybe Lenormand Limited Edition; I was fortunate enough to order one just before Ryan halted the production so he could focus on his new Playing Marseille.

Gwynydd

My Essential Lenormand book arrived today. Looking forward to learning this system properly, once and for all

Falcor

I just broke and ordered the Enchanted Lenormand I was eyeing for a long time.
Now I am hoping it'll come fast...

Vanitygrey

I just purchased for the seekers 1889 and madame Morrow's deck. I've yet to put the Morrow deck down. I really love it! Tarotbyseven (Etsy) did an excellent job.