Kickstarter deck - Faerie Enchantments

DaughterOfDanu

Has anyone gotten notification of shipping yet?

moonbear

Has anyone gotten notification of shipping yet?

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently the email came in about 10 hours ago (just found it now)! All decks and prints have been shipped and we should have them by Easter :)

moonbearxxx

Siavahda

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently the email came in about 10 hours ago (just found it now)! All decks and prints have been shipped and we should have them by Easter :)

moonbearxxx

Is this only for the Kickstarter backers? Because I ordered from the website and have not heard anything yet.

moonbear

Is this only for the Kickstarter backers? Because I ordered from the website and have not heard anything yet.

It was a Kickstarter update Siavahda. I have no idea about the website orders but hopefully you won't have much longer to wait.

moonbearxxx

DaughterOfDanu

I haven't gotten mine either. Getting ready to email him using the email on his paypal.

Siavahda

Thanks Moonbear :)

And DaughterOfDanu, I'm willing to wait a few days, but I do hope some notice comes soon...If you hear anything, can you post back here?

DaughterOfDanu

Thanks Moonbear :)

And DaughterOfDanu, I'm willing to wait a few days, but I do hope some notice comes soon...If you hear anything, can you post back here?

Absolutely :)

DaughterOfDanu

Two updates. The first was to the main page
"UPDATE UPDATE!!
Faery Enchantments are on their way!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Been given notification from the shipping company that the decks have started being sent out so you should get them by Easter or shortly after! Yay! 😊
Thankyou to everyone for your support, patience & understanding for Ian during this project. I know it's taken a hell of a lot longer than originally estimated, but Ian has put in every spare moment he has in creating this unique deck (considering he has an 'ordinary' job & a young family to support)! It's certainly been a labour of love & I hope you'll all be delighted with his hard work?
I'm ever so proud of him & look forward to talking to some of you when I set up the Facebook page! 😊
Thankyou again!"

The second was in reply to comments about the poor handling of the project from the artist's partner
"I'm so sorry you feel this way ladies? 😞 I know that we're terrible at responding to every single message, but it's only due to Ian desperately spending every spare moment he has producing this product for you in the very little spare time he has? I try to help as much as I can, but it's not easy while looking after a baby plus going to work myself? I know it's no excuse & I hope you accept our sincere apologies for this? I have updated today as the decks have been shipped & so you should receive them by Easter or shortly afterwards? Best wishes πŸŒ›πŸŒ•πŸŒœ"

I can't get over the excuses :p As if other artists don't have families and daily life/other jobs to attend to. Yet they still make time to reply to customers and put their product out in a reasonable time frame. I told her it was no excuse and gave my final ultimatum. If my deck isn't here by a week past Easter, I'm going to ask for a refund via PayPal.

Still no direct answer as to why I or others purchasing from the website never got any notification of shipping. I don't expect to get one either.

Anyone else get any update on their copy?

DaughterOfDanu

I finally got an email reply answering my questions

"Hello,

I am so sorry that Faerie Enchantments is taking longer to arrive than hoped. As I am self-publishing I under-estimated the time needed to do all the work, writing, editing, creating the digital files and bringing it all together. A few details with the files I sent to the printers needed to be re-formatted and then organizing shipping to about 800 worldwide addresses was a major task in itself. I also added a great deal more information and scope to the guide book, which was originally 60 pages, and now is 110 pages. The good news is that all the orders have been shipping out this week, so your Faerie Enchantments set should be with you in about a week or so. If you do not receive it in 2 weeks just let me know and I can check your order from my records.

Thank you so much for your patience, this has been a real labour of love and quite a challenge to produce. I do hope that when you do receive Faerie Enchantments, it will be something to treasure and inspire :)

I hope you have a wonderful Easter

Kindest Wishes

Ian"

So in two weeks everyone should have their cards.

Essjay

I do have some concerns. I live in the U.K. but even second class post would have arrived by now. I'm hoping it may arrive tomorrow and will let you know. It may not have been posted from the U.K of course.